Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by MANIAK07 View Post
    Ok, you have right. So, how to get the latest version of Unreal Prime? At least 0.4e. Answer back man, coz this mutator is the only thing which keep me in this game. Rest is #$#%-ing...
    Unreal Prime 0.4f Download -

Known issues:
    - New Link Gun overheating functionality is poorly implemented, so while I am able to work around the actual overheating it doesn't seem possible to disable the HUD icon for it.
    - Flak shards can behave incorrectly (slow, floating behavior) when hitting certain angles of walls (bug with weapon in general most likely).

Let me know if there are any other issues you discover. Also please notify any server admins if you notice them running an older version, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, you have right. So, how to get the latest version of Unreal Prime? At least 0.4e. Answer back man, coz this mutator is the only thing which keep me in this game. Rest is #$#%-ing...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there

I usually play on Pugs France #1 (best pings for me). In the top left corner I've got 0.4c. However these lines disappeared. Current I noticed only "invisible wall" bug again. Maybe coz I play on older version (0.4c). I have no idea about 0.4e. Probably this is admin's fault. No updating.

I will check it today's evening and I answer back.

Ok, yeah, it's probably an older version. Unfortunately there's no system to prevent this from happening so it's up to server administrators to update (already very hard for them to manage even basic UT4 servers so I can't blame them).

Originally posted by Smurgl View Post
    What happened to that star wars weapon you showed in one of your videos [MENTION=3094]Wail[/MENTION]?
    I still have it, but it's not really intended to be used. If I could get a new weapon model with animations I'd put a little bit more thought into it, but at the moment it was done more as a lark than anything serious.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What happened to that star wars weapon you showed in one of your videos [MENTION=3094]Wail[/MENTION]?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there

I usually play on Pugs France #1 (best pings for me). In the top left corner I've got 0.4c. However these lines disappeared. Current I noticed only "invisible wall" bug again. Maybe coz I play on older version (0.4c). I have no idea about 0.4e. Probably this is admin's fault. No updating.

I will check it today's evening and I answer back.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True is broken. Btw now this is the right time to finish weapon balance. Colourful crosshairs finally work (except Atlas Impact Hammer). Soon I start thread to invite people for testing Unreal Prime. Also new bug arrived. When I shoot enforcer I see this "suspect lines". Invisible wall bug back.

Take care.

Maniak, what server are you playing on there? It sounds very much like that's running an older version of the Prime weapons mutator. The latest versions all have a version number popup when connecting. I'll update it tomorrow to 0.4f, so the version on any server right now should be 0.4e.
    Last edited by Wail; 09-09-2016, 03:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True is broken. Btw now this is the right time to finish weapon balance. Colourful crosshairs finally work (except Atlas Impact Hammer). Soon I start thread to invite people for testing Unreal Prime. Also new bug arrived. When I shoot enforcer I see this "suspect lines". Invisible wall bug back.

Take care.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Total_Eclipse.; 09-03-2016, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by thenuke1945 View Post
    In the 29.08.2016 Build the Stinger Alt Fire is broken it shoots nothing

Greetings
    Thanks, I can't update this right now but I will update it after I get back from PAX.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In the 29.08.2016 Build the Stinger Alt Fire is broken it shoots nothing

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both users, thanks Its cool to know is still being developed!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    A question wail, this can be put in the same folder as maps into ut game?
    I though unreal prime was canceled or dead..._
    Drop in : C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks

Nope.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    What is dead may never die.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wail View Post
    Rundown on latest updates for Unreal Prime:

4d - 07/015/2016
    - Recooking for new engine build
    - Updating art assets that Epic moved or deleted, breaking assets
    - Adjusting Shock Rifle projectile ambient audio to prevent ambient audio from interfering with firing audio
    - Adjusting Rocket Launcher projectile ambient audio to prevent ambient audio from interfering with firing audio

4e - 07/18/2016
    - Fixing some audio issues introduced in the latest build. Reduced bullet whip volume modifiers from 200-400% to 100% volume
    - Tweaks to Renegade Enforcer bullet whip audio
    - Tweaks to Stinger Sequencer bullet whip audio
    - Tweaks to Saint Sniper bullet whip audio

Unreal Prime Download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rundown on latest updates for Unreal Prime:

4d - 07/015/2016
    - Recooking for new engine build
    - Updating art assets that Epic moved or deleted, breaking assets
    - Adjusting Shock Rifle projectile ambient audio to prevent ambient audio from interfering with firing audio
    - Adjusting Rocket Launcher projectile ambient audio to prevent ambient audio from interfering with firing audio

4e - 07/18/2016
    - Fixing some audio issues introduced in the latest build. Reduced bullet whip volume modifiers from 200-400% to 100% volume
    - Tweaks to Renegade Enforcer bullet whip audio
    - Tweaks to Stinger Sequencer bullet whip audio
    - Tweaks to Saint Sniper bullet whip audio

Unreal Prime Download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xarev View Post
    Unreal Prime weapons are now hosted on (Dallas) BloodBath. There is a Wail tab with ESL Duel and FFA with Wail weapons and hitsounds.

Also people you can make a custom game, if you have wail weps mutator in your downloaded paks folder you can make a game with it any way you like.

Kind of forgot about this but after reading the thread on build release day about how the Epic team is focusing on other stuff and mentioned community mods allow us to use what content we like, I realized I need to get this back up.
    Thanks Xarev.

Took a look at it earlier, there are a number of bugs / other issues caused by the update here. I've been looking at it for the last 3 hrs or so, hoping to do an update tomorrow or thereabouts to fix up some of the more obvious things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X