Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Wail View Post
    Nope. True fans like me will be around forever, despite years of starvation and repeated attempts to kill them off.

Right now there aren't any servers hosting it that I'm aware of, since Epic drove Raxxy off. Need some other server admins to step up and host it.

Unreal Prime Download.
    Unreal Prime weapons are now hosted on (Dallas) BloodBath. There is a Wail tab with ESL Duel and FFA with Wail weapons and hitsounds.

Also people you can make a custom game, if you have wail weps mutator in your downloaded paks folder you can make a game with it any way you like.

Kind of forgot about this but after reading the thread on build release day about how the Epic team is focusing on other stuff and mentioned community mods allow us to use what content we like, I realized I need to get this back up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've just swapped the Saint pak (worked fine last build) with this UnrealPrimeWeapons pak, no dice.
    I've pm'd u with the details. Any chance you could do recook on the saint paks?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Hehe, you need to do some summer cleaning on your pm box Wail.
    I'm not able to load the prime pak as I did with the saint.
    Well, I'm not sure what you're doing to load assets from the registry but as a mutator it should work fine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe, you need to do some summer cleaning on your pm box Wail.
    I'm not able to load the prime pak as I did with the saint.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MANIAK07 View Post
    Noooooooo!!! Is Unreal Prime die?
    Nope. True fans like me will be around forever, despite years of starvation and repeated attempts to kill them off.

Right now there aren't any servers hosting it that I'm aware of, since Epic drove Raxxy off. Need some other server admins to step up and host it.

Unreal Prime Download.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ofc it died lol everybody is playing stock because ring ding ding there is no mutator for it to just activate them in public hubs also everybody wants stock weapons just fixed, if they could take the idea of rockets from prime i'd be happy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Noooooooo!!! Is Unreal Prime die?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay.... Tried unreal prime weapons for the first time yesterday.

And its Way Way better than official ones. Cant say exactly why but it felt amazing. Especially rocket snipe and shok

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have an alternate (hacky but functional) system I built for custom crosshairs, but for good user experience I need to be able to implement a UI or some other way to let players actually invoke it and customize their crosshair settings. Unfortunately I've been pretty distracted with non-UT related work lately, but I'm trying to get back into it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I finally got to play with Unreal Prime and I just wanted to say ... these weapons feel vastly better than the ones in the current build. It's really depressing to think they might not end up as official weaps.

Shock and sniper are perfect, pulse feels amazing, enforcer is great (although I didn't test secondary), flak and rockets also seem pretty good but need some love on the visuals,and I wonder if flak secondary should have more of an arc. I absolutely love the new stinger secondary, but haven't had a chance to test hammer or xloc.

edit: Unfortunately the prime weapons seem to ignore my crosshair settings.
    Last edited by gzv; 04-25-2016, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Atlas Impact Hammer Protektor sounds proudly...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Removed the Hammer until I can implement a better solution for the secondary fire. I was pretty sure this was going to be super powerful and that I would have to implement some more balancing factors, pretty clear I was right on that point.

Overall changes:
    Taking a different approach on how the weapons are replaced which I hope will be a performance increase. The previous approach I was using in the mutator had to do a lot of checking during the game and I suspect this was dragging down performance (leading to more dud shots, etc). The mutator really should only need to replace things once, so far this has been fine in my limited testing but I'll be watching this to see if there's any odd results in practice.

@ MANIAK07 : I noticed that invisible wall issue as well. It's fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another new update, another great job.

1. Atlas Impact Hammer - as you can see above hammer's secondary fire is too op, especially in CTF. I think secondary fire should stay as now. Shield is very useful and important maybe you can experiment with that.

However primary fire is perfect for me. At last quick charging and a few hammer's jump possibilities. Single tap button - medium jump - 20 selfdmg, full charging - super jump - 60 selfdmg. It's just brilliant

2. Enforcer - not comment. I don't know what write (HAR?)

3. Bio-Rifle - waiting for

4. Shock Rifle - Almost perfect. Good fire rate, cores visual look great, well cores speed. Only I need is increase cores size, it's to tiny now

5. Link - completed

6. Stinger - primary is ok, secondary needs more work I quess or think about Stake Gun idea

7. Flak - primary is well, finally isn't op. Still deadly but on very close range, almost usless on medium and long distance -> good. Fire rate also is nice. Maybe flak's granade can move faster

8. Rocket - very good, much better than official. I don't get it why they decrease rocket's speed, not damage O_O. Directly hit looks fine. Is it 80 or 90? What about rocket jump? I think is better decrease dmg but increase splash dmg radius

9. Sniper - good for me, I don't see any reason to change something

PS. I want to report some bug on server. I called this "invisible wall" which sometimes block my shoots not moves. Only reconect helps.
    Total Eclipse
    Last edited by Total_Eclipse.; 04-19-2016, 12:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nvz View Post

Made a quick video(sorry for no sound!) on abusing the impact hammer. I can easily get good at this and abuse the hell out of the impact jumps to capture in less than 10 (maybe sometimes 6) seconds in some maps. Azcanize is the easiest map to abuse this on, since its a flat map.
    Yes, the impact hammer is game breaking and needs to be fixed ASAP. I don't know if it is a bug or by design, but you should not be able to alt fire and get any momentum while in the air.
    Last edited by Ðarth; 04-03-2016, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Made a quick video(sorry for no sound!) on abusing the impact hammer. I can easily get good at this and abuse the hell out of the impact jumps to capture in less than 10 (maybe sometimes 6) seconds in some maps. Azcanize is the easiest map to abuse this on, since its a flat map.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X