Unreal Tournament Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROTOTYPE] Unreal Tournament Survey

Hello. This is a survey i created to help the Epic team on their work. I will try to put the results in the forum for every build and change the survey depending upon what has changed. If you guys have new questions to put on the survey or generally add things, make sure to say here in the forum. Also if you want to help me in the making of the survey, feel free to write me.
    Before you start, i first want to apologise if it's not complete, i hope you could help me.

Only constructive talks will be accepted

Thanks for your time

Here it is:

scientistpac logo animation | Reign of blood [Frag movie] | scientistpac Twitch | scientistpac Youtube Channel |

UnrealPUGs trailer | UnrealPUGs Facebook | UnrealPUGs Twitter | UnrealPUGs Website | UnrealPUGs Youtube |

Nice survey scientistpac! I did it.

Would you like a real Showdown on top of the Team Showdown currently named Showdown ?
    Wasn't quite sure what this question was asking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangley View Post
      Nice survey scientistpac! I did it.

Wasn't quite sure what this question was asking though.
      Yep I got confused on that one as well lol.

Nice survey though, could be helpful if a lot of people respond.

Comment

Survey done!

Good work Scientistpac!
        WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
        Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

Comment

Found two spelling errors

Increase the time limite

Decrease the time limite

should be limit

Comment

Maybe also if onetap should be default also what key, and double tap as an option should be in the survey? The one thing that bugged the hell out of me when starting out.

Comment

You should make the first page navigation a little simpler, it can be confusing for people to get to the survey. Hell I'm a web developer and it was confusing for me, finally got there though.

Comment

so is this official?, you say its to help epic to do their work so it sounds like it is official, because if it isnt official its probably about as much use as a poll in the forums
                https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sm.zombieultra

Comment

THANK YOU scientistpac. I thought this kind of stuff should have been done by Epic a long time ago, but better now than never. I really hope this gets a look!!

You missed "decrease player count" in Capture The Flag though ^__^ Other than that, great survey, and we're all crossing our fingers hoping that it gets taken seriously.
                  ChimmiChunga leads from the front, and DieHard UT holds the crown!!
                  Frag video featuring Rookie
                  Frag video featuring Phantaci
                  Come find people to play with in IRC! All skill levels welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatErik View Post
                    You missed "decrease player count" in Capture The Flag though
                    ^This. Also, the Rocket secondary should be how it was in previous games (also add smoke trails to rockets), and berserk should replenish ammo on all weapons (like in UT3).
                    Unreal Tournament CTFer.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972651604/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKP...VxhOU682oNmUEQ

Comment

I 'd like to thank you all for your answers !

-Mangley & Barktooth
                      Would you like a real Showdown on top of the Team Showdown currently named Showdown ?
                      The last time i checked the default game modes there was only showdown and it 's team showdown. So i was wondering if you guys want to add a showdown (deathmatch) and name the current showdown (teamshowdown). I hope i'm clear ^^ May be i confused myself. ^^

-vdovdo
                      Increase the time limite

Decrease the time limite

should be limit
                      Thanks i will correct that (french always takes advantage in my brain)

-nes710
                      You should make the first page navigation a little simpler, it can be confusing for people to get to the survey.
                      I understand but i didn't find a simplest way to do it on google form :/ (i'm not very good at web developement ^^) But i'll take a look

-WarpSpasm
                      so is this official?, you say its to help epic to do their work so it sounds like it is official, because if it isnt official its probably about as much use as a poll in the forums
                      It's not official but i'd like to I agree but in the forum poll you don't have access to graphics for the resulats and this survey also might be too long :/

-BigFatErik
                      You missed "decrease player count" in Capture The Flag though
                      Thank you ^^

-Orion`
                      Also, the Rocket secondary should be how it was in previous games (also add smoke trails to rockets), and berserk should replenish ammo on all weapons (like in UT3).
                      Thank you i'll see what i can do
                      scientistpac logo animation | Reign of blood [Frag movie] | scientistpac Twitch | scientistpac Youtube Channel |

UnrealPUGs trailer | UnrealPUGs Facebook | UnrealPUGs Twitter | UnrealPUGs Website | UnrealPUGs Youtube |

Comment

I corrected and add things you told me Thank you again

Comment

I am finding that people are missing me with the Bio Secondary, but the branches that it spawns are reaching me so it counts as a hit.

EDIT: What exactly does "decrease/increase size" mean for sniper rifle, shock rifle, rocket launcher etc.? does that mean the size of the actual beam/projectile?

If so, that means there isn't an option for explosion radius for the rockets, unless I'm a dumbass and missed it.
                          Last edited by Micalexan; 04-18-2016, 06:03 AM.

Originally posted by code187
                          some of the players online will be godliked by a gust of wind.

Comment

I think he means large FFA showdown.

Hit scan fire modes should have option for projectile replacement, like the stinger. No salvos for rockets. Anything else I guess you could type in really. IH secondary also has a "range" one may want to increase or decrease.
                            Originally posted by Mysterial
                            An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

A fairly detailed survey, I like, and answered, I hope Epic consider this.

Comment

Working...
                              X