Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ArrantKO2 View Post
    i am also having trouble installing the cycle it gets to 80% than restarts i tried to reinstall it like 15 times and i dont know how to fix it
    The same problem, once the installation reaches 80 percent, the process stops.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic game is disgusting and it stupid just stupid

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i am also having trouble installing the cycle it gets to 80% than restarts i tried to reinstall it like 15 times and i dont know how to fix it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please look at my currently ongoing installation video on twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151759529
    2hours+ and counting. What is going on with the installer?
    My cpu/ram/disk utilization is not high, below 25%. I can even play and watch movies or whatever, so this isn't my machine's fault.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DannyS2 View Post
    If its takes more then one hour I belive there is some kind of problem with game. Did you ever seen the game which wasn't ready after 7 hours? I don't think so. If you bought the game you should contact support if you donwload it on torrent try to find another version from somebody else.Good luck
    Giving a shot to the installer again. Started to scratch, uninstalled the epic game launcher, downloaded latest one.
    Installing unreal tournament, but it takes hours again. It constantly downloading separate packages. sometimes 2.6GB, sometimes 800MB. Then installing, verifying, downloading another package, or re-downloading? not sure.

I already know this won't go through again at the end I'll receive the error I've mentioned before.

Need help, because the installer is corrupt.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If its takes more then one hour I belive there is some kind of problem with game. Did you ever seen the game which wasn't ready after 7 hours? I don't think so. If you bought the game you should contact support if you donwload it on torrent try to find another version from somebody else.Good luck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
    There's a premod for every new poster here to avoid spam. Waking up and seeing 6 pages of identical love guru spam is not fun. Also error IS-BV01 means corrupt install, so the loop is caused by the downloaded file failing CRC check.
    You guys manually checking all posts? Jesus! X.x

I've tried the install two times. Not sure what else I can try to avoid the error.

This is the kind of topic where IT would say "yeah he must be doing something wrong, just tell him to try again".
    The process is automatic, so I "can't do" anything that screws up the progress of the install.
    I mean if there are crc errors in the file I wonder what else could be the issue, if my games/internet working fine, not to mention the pc.
    way too many separate file downloads. I wasn't looking at the installer the whole time but at least 4 separate downloads -if not more-. The unpacking process also VERY slow. with 3SSD in raid and a near 4Ghz cpu theses phases should not take more than 3hours.

I suggest to you to get someone with a 120/10 internet to try and do the install from scratch and you will see the issue is not with the user.
    Last edited by 40P3; 05-22-2017, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 40P3 View Post
    P.S.: My earlier comment ended up in your trash?
    I see you got another "controlled" support section. This cause some concerns from my part, I really don't like when people play god and ditch comments regarding whether they like it or not, independently from the comment following the posting rules or not.
    There's a premod for every new poster here to avoid spam. Waking up and seeing 6 pages of identical love guru spam is not fun. Also error IS-BV01 means corrupt install, so the loop is caused by the downloaded file failing CRC check.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems like your installer is broken.
    -Removed earlier installation files
    -Deleted the install folder [where originally wanted to install] and started from scratch
    -Had more than 90GB on my install drive / C drive got 180GB free.

Installation took again hours.
    Error message: Error IS-BV01

Please pack up the installer to have one big download, and then unpack it and install.
    You got some bugs in your process somewhere between the downloads.

I guess I'm done trying out this alpha version, I back in a few months.
    Thanks, have a good development.

P.S.: My earlier comment ended up in your trash?
    I see you got another "controlled" support section. This cause some concerns from my part, I really don't like when people play god and ditch comments regarding whether they like it or not, independently from the comment following the posting rules or not.
    Last edited by 40P3; 05-22-2017, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IT stopped with error yesterday when I turned off my pc. I try to uninstall/delete files and do it again today.
    Yes sorry, forgot to say my config is I7,12GB Ram, lot of SSD (70GB Free on the 3xSSD in Raid0 where I put my games. I make some space maybe that is the issue, altough it is strange if the game downloads 1GB and 2GB and so forth.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you have at least 40GB HDD space on the drive you're installing to?

The game is ~19GB and needs double that space to unpack.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Installer Corrupt?

Installer Corrupt?

I've started the game installation around 2PM. This is now 9:30PM and still not sure how much to finish.
    The % changes every time, the game constantly downlading 1-3GBs then taking ages to do _something_
    Once during a movie I've minimized the launcher to the system tray and to my shocked surprise that actually paused the installation. Why? O.o
    So is this normal process?
    -I dont know if I can stop this safely so it will continue tomorrow
    -I have no clue what is the total % of the installation, how much remains
    -I have no clue what is the estimated install time

I never ever saw something like this, not since like late 90's, when I was installing huge games from 50 floppy discs on my century old 486. This is some serious stuff right here...
Working...
X