Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my thoughts of what should could be in the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my thoughts of what should could be in the game.

To bring back the original chainsaw re-hyped that you unlock at the end again and new look plus new weapons or an come backs of old weapons.
    Possibility of each character having one melee weapon like in unreal championship 2 that can get broken then reverts to fists.
    1st level would be normal training mission then next level sponsorship level to a faction and ingame shop for players and equipment for skirmish mission like for storm a fortress or defend it you can get sentry guns/ lazer force fields/ mines/ bombs. for later on in the game you could buy health and armour upgrades plus upgrade your weapons like clips and sights plus barrel based on respect and kill ratio turned into money at the end of a match but your kill count gets added to your profile.
    for customisation general character plus team mates and armour plus colours also extras like scars robotic limbs or skaaj tusks.
    announcer voice all the games made so far voices to choose from and some new ones too like a skaaj voice and a evil mad ingenious male/female voice.
    also a chop shop for your team vehicles.
    raise the limit of players can be in a map and kills plus time limits.

bring back the strategy missions too and add all the different types game types like invasion plus others less focus on story just plain tournament to become champion of champs and at the end unlocks a battlefield at the end where all can play online with out npc's except continuing racking up kills for far superior stuff and gadgets that you can cross from online to offline gameplay.

characters armour sets would be a cross between unreal 2 the awakening and unreal tournament 3.
    abilities system would be like out of unreal championship 2 and depending on what faction you choose plus the old drugs and shield belt would be in it.
    online you could still do different maps and arena types or play through the game again with other real players working as an team until the end for the title/cup.

ingame your vision play aspect would be like skyrim where you can zoom in for 1st person or zoom out for 3d aspect.

hope you like it.
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................
    plus for another idea for the game if they want to the could make it into an open world game similar to a cross between rage/fallout 3/skyrim game where after playing the main game it continues on in arena's and short side quest mission stories.

just need the lights with this armour to make it look out of unreal tournament 3. plus with choosing the colours for your team i always went with deep blue colour armour and Neon green lights.

For new levels here are my ideas:

A maze of mine shafts very deep underground where odd veins of lava light up on the walls once in a while with steam vents too with alot of sneaky hidey wholes.
    the map would be 2v2 player map where literately it is always pitch black run threw except for when the veins light up on the walls in odd places plus you can only see the enemy by their armour lights and see normal gear as normal.

warlords of the hills, a large open area with two Chinese towers opposite each other over a field of long grass in between with one mountain pass over and a underground pass running to each base. capture the flag level
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Linkgunmadness; 08-01-2014, 01:57 PM.
Working...
X