No announcement yet.

Betrayal for UT4 [Gametype][Port][InstagibOnly]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand your restrictions at this time... maybe over time as UT developes this will change! No I haven't tried it yet, But I will!
    Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

The project still alive ? I love Betrayal gametype ! Please update it

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlayerLoRD. View Post
        The project still alive ? I love Betrayal gametype ! Please update it
        It's been a long time since I updated the code/release. I need to check the code to be compatible with the recent builds. The project isn't dead but I just didn't compile/release a new build. No one requested it and thus I wasn't taking care of it. That's the burden with C++ mods.

I try to release a new version for this or the upcoming build. Beforehand I am working on release a new MapScaler version first. It can take a while. In the meantime if you're interested in playing or testing, you could take a look at the source and compile the files on your own, likely it wouldn't work well with the current UT build without any changes.
        ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
        ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Very thanks RattleSN4K3. I promise you that all Latin America will play Betrayal !

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlayerLoRD. View Post
            Very thanks RattleSN4K3. I promise you that all Latin America will play Betrayal !
            I planned on release the game type for this new build and worked on updating several on it before but due to a major problem of the current code (introducing AI for FlagRun) Epic changed some code parts related to the UTBot class. This results into not being able to use the new and only-possible class UTBotPlayer. I am not able to provide a release without removing the bot support (which is actually a major part of the gametype as server owners likely won't install such mod due to the requirement of having clients to install the plugin first and then being able to connect; no auto download for C++ mods).

Waiting for a new release and Epic being aware of this problem (which I do have requested to be fixed).
            ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
            ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Working...
            X