Splitscreen plze kthx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splitscreen plze kthx

SPLITSCREEN! I modded Unreal Tournament 3 to have splitscreen and it was a blast! PC splitscreen is completely viable, you just need a couple controllers. I'm not sure how difficult splitscreen is to add but I think it could breath a whole new life into this game. I'm a huge splitscreen advocate. I understand if it is entirely unreasonable to add, but I think if it is possible it would be a very nice addition.

They've already said they wont be doing it. Unless someone from the community creates it.

It gave me an interesting thought though. Even on a dedicated LAN server there is some amount of latency between the clients. I was wondering how that would be affected if both clients were playing on the same PC. It should be zero ping right? Would be interesting to see two teams of people playing on the same PC with legit zero ping.

Comment

Originally posted by -Flash- View Post
      SPLITSCREEN! I modded Unreal Tournament 3 to have splitscreen and it was a blast! PC splitscreen is completely viable, you just need a couple controllers. I'm not sure how difficult splitscreen is to add but I think it could breath a whole new life into this game. I'm a huge splitscreen advocate. I understand if it is entirely unreasonable to add, but I think if it is possible it would be a very nice addition.
      Since you modded UT3 into splitscreen, do you think you could do the same for Unreal Tournament (4)?

Comment

splitscreen in UT3 PC version: https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...in-SPLITSCREEN

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
        Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X