X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Pykenike View Post
    Same goes for hammerjumping/launching..ie ut99 features for assault.please make it available. If an author feels this is unfair he can simply build or blocking Actors or doors making launching useless.. Others can choose to make launching or hammerjumping an part of the strategy and make it usefull. Vehicles can be included to the authors taste too..
    UTAssault.net represent!

- (AoR) Humphro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by borgqueenx View Post
    Both assault and onslaught should have vehicles. Then map designers and server hosts can decide what to do with the options.
    Same goes for hammerjumping/launching..ie ut99 features for assault.please make it available. If an author feels this is unfair he can simply build or blocking Actors or doors making launching useless.. Others can choose to make launching or hammerjumping an part of the strategy and make it usefull. Vehicles can be included to the authors taste too..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea invasion with update monsters (skaarjs: pupapes, queen, skaarj warrior, berserk, warlord ect.) would be nice. VCTF and Onslaught is something that needs to come back for future generations. Domination that is based on UT99's version that has 3 or more nodes that are totally depended on the map size. Finally I suggest Jailbreak, it is a fun mod that is similar to LMS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bunnytrack is a popular gametype in ut99 made by the community. It's like parkour. I think it's very unique and amazing, but not sure if it should be a standard gametype.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some thoughts on the core types you mentioned, based on the fun my friends and I have had over the years:
    - DM/TDM, CTF and Assault: Perfect. No need to change these at all.
    - Onslaught: It would be great to include hoverboards, as these were a hoot. Perhaps, though, as a server option with translocators being the alternative? Warfare style orbs seem to split opinion, so perhaps again have these as an option.

As for other gametypes, I would love to see Invasion back again. And vCTF - complete with hoverboard option. Many, many hours spent on these types.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In ut2004 there were Assault maps that could be played as Trials, I don't know if it's a good idea to make it a gametype on its own (just like TAM was born as a TDM mutator)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both assault and onslaught should have vehicles. Then map designers and server hosts can decide what to do with the options.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm very happy that onslaught and assault are included out of the box
    Thanks!

We’re very interested in your ideas about how to move these gametypes forward.
    To be honest the gametypes were perfect. Don'd add or take from them.
    Last edited by borgqueenx; 05-12-2014, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X