• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hope i will see in UT4 something like this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Time to get in touch with the Siege devs, love that mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any respond from this post thread? "Bring bunnytrack & siege game modes (mods) from UT99" I would like to see them both.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by raxxy View Post
    Epic aren't going to spend time on a BT mod themselves.

If you want it included in baseline, get yourself a team together and start developing the gametype/maps to an AAA standard and then submit it to epic.
    Epic tell they are going to release the usual gametypes, but as i said, I still thik is a BIG mistake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://tamtemple.com/ announced they are working on it for UE4, so I *assume* it will support UT4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by velocidad View Post
    I really think it should be a must. This gamemodes are not well known probably because of this, as a mod, only some servers have them and from this, only some of them are public.
    Epic aren't going to spend time on a BT mod themselves.

If you want it included in baseline, get yourself a team together and start developing the gametype/maps to an AAA standard and then submit it to epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VertigoF1 View Post
    Apart from IG, BT was my favourite mode. I don't think it is entirely necessary for the game mode to be made from the beginning(although it would be nice), but as long as the game physics allow for it to be an enjoyable game mode, someone from the community will no doubt add it in afterwards. Things like regular dodging, sliding, not being able to fall off things while crouched, should be at least be selectable options on the server side, to allow for a game mode like this to work, as I'm sure there are plenty of people who want double jumping and other stuff which wouldn't allow for UT99 style BT to work.
    I really think it should be a must. This gamemodes are not well known probably because of this, as a mod, only some servers have them and from this, only some of them are public.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Apart from IG, BT was my favourite mode. I don't think it is entirely necessary for the game mode to be made from the beginning(although it would be nice), but as long as the game physics allow for it to be an enjoyable game mode, someone from the community will no doubt add it in afterwards. Things like regular dodging, sliding, not being able to fall off things while crouched, should be at least be selectable options on the server side, to allow for a game mode like this to work, as I'm sure there are plenty of people who want double jumping and other stuff which wouldn't allow for UT99 style BT to work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bt is a pretty fun mod to play

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice initiative! Can anyone make a video of that map? If the community pulls this and makes some good maps, this will be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My first post on the forums! Q.Q so unknown.

Hey everyone, I'm not very experienced with game design, but I do enjoy playing around with the tools and seeing what I do.

FOR THE LOVE OF UNREAL TOURNAMENT AND ALL THAT IS SACRED, pleas bring bunny tracks back :'). I miss those days, and would say its probably one of my favorite "gametypes" of all time. I know, unfortunately, we can't really do much until the movement becomes more set in stone, and sadly the current movement build doesn't really support the ramp dodges. However, I was playing with the current build (my apologies, I'm so new that I don't even know how to tell which build this is...), and I put together a small piece of what can possibly used as a semi-replacement.

Just open the current build and then open the map I guess... Sorry, I'm bad at this xD
    I would record it myself, but I don't have any recording software : \. The point is just to get on top of point A, and then get over to point B. It is possible, I have tested it several time, however I don't want to give away the secrets of how its done :3 Hope you guys like it and hopefully it can spark some ideas.

Bunny_Track_Test
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...28077673965776

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SDAHeatWave View Post
    For people that still do not understand siege:

@Tigerclaw - I have actually been thinking about that. Combining Siege with Onslaught, even people wanted to add vehicles into the game. However I think that would need to be tested and EPIC will need to work with the creators of Siege to make it work.
    love this mod, and its soundtrack!

Last edited by Krokussify; 07-30-2014, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Siege is a really fun gametype which has been 100% developed by the community. It really needs to stay that way to deal with the constant flow of ideas, and evolving gameplay. On UE4 some really incredible things can be done with Siege and I hope to see the community developing this. This would work amazingly with Onslaught IMO, and isn't as reliant on game physics such as Bunnytracks is. BT will require the game physics to be really good and not too floaty like 2k4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love BunnyTracks and still play everyweek! UT99 BUNNYTRACK THE SAM HOUSE!!!

I would love for this to come back as well.

Piazon79 a.k.a 1_8_7

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Siege would need to be re-designed to make it more easily accessible to players, as would any features from siege imported into a mod like ONS

For example you'd probably need hardpoints rather than just being able to place anything anywhere

Leave a comment:

Working...
X