Multi-Team Deathmatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Team Deathmatch

Okay so basically when fiddling around with the team assets in ctf i found there is still data for team 3 and 4 (yellow and green)

So I propose this: a 4 way team deathmatch. 2 players on each team, so it will be 2v2v2v2. I'm not sure whether it could work, but I think it could be worth experimenting with. I lack the skills to do anything about it, but I wonder if anyone else would be up for trying it out and posting the results? <3
    "Hey babe, are you set to godlike?"
    "No, why."
    "Cause your more attractive than a bot using the Link Gun's secondary"

It's easy to get the functionality going (1 minute, literally).

There are only 2 problems:

1. There are no HUD's for 3/4 teams.
    2. There are no skins colored for 3/4 teams. (Sure, in 5 more mins, you can copy-paste a skin and change its colors, but using it would automatically prevent players from playing as whatever character they have selected in the game menu)

Comment

Hmmmm, I'd be willing to help as much I can if anyone feels like trying to overcome those problems, but I may need some tutoring first
      "Hey babe, are you set to godlike?"
      "No, why."
      "Cause your more attractive than a bot using the Link Gun's secondary"

Comment

I fully support the return of teams Gold and Green. I also fully support new teams being added as well, Purple team maybe? I had also thought maybe Orange, but that could be too close to Red.

Comment

Working...
        X