Cultro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cultro

Hello i'm VVDreams and i have a new game that i hope could go out into the online world. The game idea is that think of quake or frag-like games but with knives. Why should this be created well i have been playing quake for a bit and i really like frag type games but the weapons i didn't really enjoy that much. As i was thinking about quake one day and i thought to myself, what would it be like if you took all guns away from the game and replaced them with knives and could wall jump. At first i thought it was stupid but it grew on to me because i thought it was a cool new concept to add to games like that. If anyone thinks this is not a good idea for any reason please tell me and i will try to understand. FYI: Knife is Cultro in Latin

Thank you,
    VVDreams
    Last edited by VVDreams; 11-21-2015, 09:33 PM.

Well it's not suitable as a gametype for UT, but perhaps it could be a mutator, people do muts of all kinds for the game, but there's nothing really about this that justifies a whole gametype. And of course also nothing is stopping you from making your own game from scratch like that.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

ok thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
      X