(Monster Hunter)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Monster Hunter)

Have played Unreal Tournament since I was a kid back with Unreal Gold and Ut 99 not sure if many of you are aware but Monster Hunter [MH] Was a great game mod. Specially when certain maps with modded guns. Monster hunter like GODS map was fun and competitive.

Monster Hunt was one of the best gametypes. There is a thread about Invasion, which is a similar gamemode. Major difference is that this uses standard DM maps, and waves of monsters. The strength of MH was the "narative"/adventure structure of the mode's own maps.

I'm not sure that Epic will make a official MH mode, but I trust that someone more talented than me can make a mod for it. And I'd be interested to make a map for it when that time comes.

Comment

It was MonsterHunt, close enough... but so far as I know UT4 doesn't have any monsters in it. The ones that've been with all previous versions of the same from Unreal1 aren't in it at all, and there's been no new ones made or added from other games as yet.
      Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
      http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/evilg...0_original.png
      http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGrins View Post
        It was MonsterHunt, close enough... but so far as I know UT4 doesn't have any monsters in it. The ones that've been with all previous versions of the same from Unreal1 aren't in it at all, and there's been no new ones made or added from other games as yet.
        For Now...

Comment

The first time I played "MH-Skaarj Tower" my mind was blown. That was my favorite map for a long time. Please revive the Monster Hunt experience!

Comment

Yeah they were so good back in the day. I really hope to see some models supporting this mod.

Comment

Working...
            X