Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infinite jump / endless jump - when triple jump ain't enough ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Infinite jump / endless jump - when triple jump ain't enough ;)

We have no double jump, we already have a mutator for triple jump.

This is a mutator which will allow you to keep jumping higher and higher with each successive press of jump key / button.

WTF? Why?
    There are a lot of situations where there is only a single route to get somewhere.
    This reduces this restriction without having to resort to impact hammer or rocket jump.
    Also, no impact or rocket jump in instagib.

But I'm a floating duck (sitting duck) when I use this.
    Yes you are! The intent is to use this when no one is around so that you can potentially get the upper hand by taking a shortcut.
    If you are in the middle of a battle and start to jump up and up, someone will remind you that it is an arena shooter very quickly
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

you do realize that only reason why double jump was taken away is that it was depreciating flak and rockets valuability in any type of combat right?

Comment

Originally posted by R.Riddick View Post
      you do realize that only reason why double jump was taken away is that it was depreciating flak and rockets valuability in any type of combat right?
      No I didn't know that. Care to expand upon this? I'm not visualising your answer clearly. Thanks.

Comment

basically all the non 2k4 lovers complained that 2004 was too floaty and rocket luncher and some of flak was totally useless and game was not grounded enough, therefore we now have a game where u can only be in the air for so long, therefore more combat and more room for rocket luncher and other projectiles to hit and be useful.

Comment

basically all the non 2k4 lovers complained that 2004 was too floaty and rocket luncher and some of flak was totally useless and game was not grounded enough, therefore we now have a game where u can only be in the air for so long, therefore more combat and more room for rocket luncher and other projectiles to hit and be useful.
          Ahh, I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

That cannot be correct because the LowGrav mutator they have made for this game is WAY "floaty'er" than 2k4 was!

http://s5.postimg.org/edy9j9ykn/Laam...Forum_Sig1.jpg

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-
            http://s5.postimg.org/qsk8gc8zn/Instagib.gif

Comment

low grav has nothing to do with core gameplay or competitive aspect of the game

Comment

Working...
              X