Concept: IGZC - InstaGib - Zero Cooldown for a gib

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concept: IGZC - InstaGib - Zero Cooldown for a gib

Something I've noticed when playing IG when the map is over capacity is that you die very quickly

While you can dodge and evade all you want, waiting for cooldown is very painful.

So, I propose that if you manage to get a gib, your weapon should have zero cooldown and you can fire again.

It would allow you to a clear a room very quickly if you are a good shot, which is the whole point of IG in the first place

Thoughts?
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
    It would allow you to a clear a room very quickly if you are a good shot, which is the whole point of IG in the first place

Thoughts?
    I think zero cooldown in case of hit would mean "weapon is ready to fire again". Then, assuming you're still pressing the fire key, weapon will fire again (as it's already "cooled down"), that time hitting most probably nothing (and after that there will be unwanted cooldown). I think button release after shot will be required to fix such behaviour.
    - got sig? -

Comment

Originally posted by exo7341 View Post
      I think zero cooldown in case of hit would mean "weapon is ready to fire again". Then, assuming you're still pressing the fire key, weapon will fire again (as it's already "cooled down"), that time hitting most probably nothing (and after that there will be unwanted cooldown). I think button release after shot will be required to fix such behaviour.
      Yep, semiautomatic. Not automatic. Still have to press fire again. Its getting early and my comprehension starts to fade...
      Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Working...
      X