No announcement yet.

3/4 Teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, well most of the icon type things I ever make are usually face type ones as above (excluding lance of course). I guess maybe I could try other types. Things like weapons, ammo and pickups, they'd have to be in a more finalised state first I suppose.

Comment

+ 1 from me

I am not a DM guy at all but if there was Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Black whatever and all of the power ranger colors in TDM I would actually play it. Have team scramble as a voting option and I'd imagine it would be pretty big among clans, being able to have 4 teams TDM battle.

Comment

Epic folks, any further thoughts on bringing back Green and Gold teams?? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by mastrok View Post
          Epic folks, any further thoughts on bringing back Green and Gold teams?? Please?

Bumping cause I'm still hopeful! Bring back Green and Gold!

Comment

It's mostly an art problem, with the character materials being set up with hardcoded team colors. Not sure when that would get fixed but a community mod could certainly work around it if they needed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterial View Post
              It's mostly an art problem, with the character materials being set up with hardcoded team colors. Not sure when that would get fixed but a community mod could certainly work around it if they needed to.
              It was not easy but it has been done. Green and Gold team skins using the existing stock materials... team skin colors are set in C++ code and are compatible with all current characters. Epic just needs to get on allowing C++ plugins to either be packaged with a map or allow them to be downloaded in game.

The next release of Domination game mode plugin will have full 4 team play, look for it to be released in the next few days.
              Author: Domination Game Mode (Native UT4 Plug-in)
              Get the Install on ModDB.com
              Source Code available on GitHub

Comment

Righteous

Comment

Nice one
                  Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, it's like a dream come true! I so badly missed green and gold in ut2k4. Hopefully Epic will make this legit and part of the base game as it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Snake.Pliskin View Post
                      It was not easy but it has been done. Green and Gold team skins using the existing stock materials... team skin colors are set in C++ code and are compatible with all current characters. Epic just needs to get on allowing C++ plugins to either be packaged with a map or allow them to be downloaded in game.

The next release of Domination game mode plugin will have full 4 team play, look for it to be released in the next few days.

I do suspect support for C++ plug-ins is whats needed to improve the game engine as well. It would be a worthy tool to invest time in.

Comment

I very much want this.

Comment

Awesome! I'll give it a try over the weekend
                          Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Soooo... is it then possible to maybe introduce one or two new team colors then? Cause team orange and team purple would be the icing on the cake for me... I even whipped up potential team icon ideas quite some time ago on the art forums somewhere.

Would anyone else be interested in one or two more teams? Am I alone in this idea?

Comment

Working...
                            X