Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by vackillers View Post
    oh wow!! hahaha... never thought anyone made that... sweet!!! I'm gonna give that a go! would be nice to see that for this new UT then for sure!
    Here's another variant - Holywars. Had many fun hours with this one
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/holywars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    koth is my fav game type in tf2. You could rain down all sortsa spam in that game and it didn't stop that game type from flowing well. Koth would be perfect and obvious for UT.
    Last edited by kronx; 06-13-2014, 08:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty much what I suggested, just with a Domination point instead. :]
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...nation-attempt

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BoboTheBrave View Post
    Either this or the "halo" method where the "king" zone randomly spawns on different areas of the map would be a lot of fun. King of the hill would be a blast in UT. Halo is so painfully slow... It took away a lot of the fun.
    I would much rather see the points in set locations with a set order, pretty much like the Hardpoint gametype from COD. With a set foundation this could really open it up as a strong competitive gametype and maybe even become the successor to Domination.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by R.Flagg View Post
    oh wow!! hahaha... never thought anyone made that... sweet!!! I'm gonna give that a go! would be nice to see that for this new UT then for sure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always thought this would work well in an UT game but never saw anyone try make it.

Dunno if this would work but I'd love to try it out.
    http://chaoticdreams.org/chaosut-koth/

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always thought this would work well in an UT game but never saw anyone try make it. It was one of my favs back in the old days of FPS games first started to go online. Got ya normal capture point, and the only capture point on top of some hill kind of works just like the old style domination but its just a single capture point. Both teams either rush to the hill or rush to the center of the map and you just gotta try hold it for as long as you can for the duration a match lasts. Or you just have to stay in the zonal area for as long as possible and all minutes are counted by each player are added up at the end of a round and total time stayed in zone wins.

Either this or the "halo" method where the "king" zone randomly spawns on different areas of the map would be a lot of fun. King of the hill would be a blast in UT. Halo is so painfully slow... It took away a lot of the fun.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Team King-Of-The-Hill

Team King-Of-The-Hill

I always thought this would work well in an UT game but never saw anyone try make it. It was one of my favs back in the old days of FPS games first started to go online. Got ya normal capture point, and the only capture point on top of some hill kind of works just like the old style domination but its just a single capture point. Both teams either rush to the hill or rush to the center of the map and you just gotta try hold it for as long as you can for the duration a match lasts. Or you just have to stay in the zonal area for as long as possible and all minutes are counted by each player are added up at the end of a round and total time stayed in zone wins.

Working...
X