No announcement yet.

Onslaught & Warfare: Discussion, Suggestions and Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may have an exact idea of what you actually suggested, but at least half of all who read your post will think "WTF is he talking about!?" because you don't even give the slightest explaination.
    <elmuerte> you shouldn't do all-nighters, it's a waste of time and effort
    <TNSe> nono
    <TNSe> its always funny to find code a week later you dont even remember writing
    <Pfhoenix> what's worse is when you have a Star Wars moment
    <Pfhoenix> "Luke! I am your code!" "No! Impossible! It can't be!"
    <@Mych|Lockdown> ...and the award for the most creative spelling of "Jailbreak" goes to ... "Gandis Jealbrake Server"

Comment

I hear on the UT Youtube they chatted about UT2004 ONS programer coming back
      UT99/U2/2003/2004/UT3 Unreal Life Doz Digital Studio UT MAP MUSIC https://soundcloud.com/dozier-mills/

Comment

Originally posted by Doz View Post
        I hear on the UT Youtube they chatted about UT2004 ONS programer coming back
        They were talking about developers from Psyonix (who developed UT2004 ONS) being on the Unreal Engine stream to talk about their popular UE4 game Rocket League.
        Join Project: Open Tournament: Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Thanks for update Wall

ONS will own and bring back many players
          UT99/U2/2003/2004/UT3 Unreal Life Doz Digital Studio UT MAP MUSIC https://soundcloud.com/dozier-mills/

Comment

Please come back, Onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan_ View Post
              Please come back, Onslaught.
              I agree with you Milan

Comment

Any word from Epic concerning Onslaught or in general, a vehicle game mode?
                I think they have a huge opportunity and would attract a lot of new players if they added vehicles to the game now, as there is no vehicle FPS out there at the moment that has a futuristic setting.
                XMP | THREAD

Comment

i doubt it, see-ing as Epic is moving the vehicle physx code out of the main engine and into some sort of plug-in
                  UT40K:The Chosen - Warhammer 40,000 for UE4
                  ut40kgeodav - UE4 Tutorials

Comment

From what I heard on discord vehicles are gonna be added after the release.

Comment

Working...
                    X