Flag Run is great!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag Run is great!

After trying UT again after a long hiatus (1+ year), I must say that it's feeling really good. Flag Run has been very fun. I invited a few online friends who aren't really familiar with UT to try it, and they've all really enjoyed it. Didn't see that many (if any) threads praising Flag Run, just wanted to say that a lot of people really enjoy it, veterans and newbies alike.

Hey! I played quite a few matches with you the other day. It was great. Lot of close matches, plus a few sneaky runs. Even at the bottom of the scorecard I felt like I was able to contribute to my team. Especially when I was able to get two or three of the other team to focus on me when they shouldn't have. LOL.
    No one sees what tomorrow knows.

Comment

Flag Run really is quite awesome. Played it for around an hour tonight. Was on with 4 other friends, had 1 person who had never played, and the others had played every now and then. Was great fun, definitely the level of team work required that I like, and really I think it makes for more interesting play than the other available modes at the moment. The idea of having lives for the defending side was cool, the way the scoring works was well thought out. Really can't think of anything wrong with it. The maps were well designed given the game mode.

It might be cool to have the ability to change the number of lives the defenders get through settings, and maybe add the ability to set whether the attackers get lives. But really these are additions, not complaints with what is implemented.
      My maps:

CTF-DBMBridge: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-CTF-DBMBridge

Comment

Working...
      X