VCTF-AggressiveAlleys2004
    VCTF-zX-Gallery
    VCTF-UP-CampersParadise][
    VCTF-WGS-SummerValley
    VCTF-2Enemies
    VCTF-SPAC-Stove
    VCTF-MartialLaw2005
    VCTF-BloodGulch
    VCTF-Gunroom(or gunstore i think it was called)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sanch3z View Post
    As soon as CTF is made people will start working on VCTF IF VCTF is your fave consider yourself lucky that the base of your game is coming next (after deathmatch).. I would think that anyone interested in any vehicle gametype would be starting prototyping once CTF is ready..
    I think as soon CTF and vehicles are made then VCTF will start the process.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As soon as CTF is made people will start working on VCTF IF VCTF is your fave consider yourself lucky that the base of your game is coming next (after deathmatch).. I would think that anyone interested in any vehicle gametype would be starting prototyping once CTF is ready..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Trust me, regardless of this poll, VCTF itself and remakes of UT3 VCTF maps will be made by many members of the community as soon as there is an opportunity. In fact, I predict there will be many versions of them, especially Suspense.
    Also, the set of available vehicles does not matter, unless the map was made with specific vehicle properties in mind. Mappers will always find a way to make a map work with the available features - as can be seen with Suspense ports to UT2004, where the vehicles all work a little differently than in UT3.

Leave a comment:

• started a poll vCTF Maps

vCTF Maps

Containment
    5.26%
    Corruption
    2.63%
    Kargo
    7.89%
    Necropolis
    18.42%
    Rails
    15.79%
    Sandstorm
    13.16%
    Stranded
    2.63%
    Suspense
    13.16%
    All new maps
    21.05%
    This thread is if EPIC decides to add in the VCTF mode at some point. Which standard VCTF maps from UT3 would you guys like to see in the new UT? Or all new ones? And if the map was a Necris map, let's just say for now if Epic decides for some reason to NOT add in Necris vehicles, the map COULD still be made, just not with Necris vehicles.
    Last edited by _RapTOR_; 06-27-2014, 08:47 PM.
Working...
X