• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for TAM

Always loved VCTF but the UT3 maps were pretty bad, bring back manta riding

Comment

I don't see Mutant here. It has the most fun for me.. (:
      Tiny Details That Should NOT Be Forgotten & Dynamic Arenas & UT4 Storyline - Story Design & Gametype Designs: Volleyball - 3-Way CTF & Smartphone/Tablet Integration

Comment

I voted DM, TDM, CTF, assault and onslaught.

I would've voted for TAM as well if that was available (note: I'm the fourth person mentioning it thus far ).
        My UT threads (latest: my take on defensive items, poll on the melee weapon's alt fire and My take on the storyline)

Comment

Originally posted by Taleweaver View Post
          I would've voted for TAM as well if that was available (note: I'm the fourth person mentioning it thus far ).
          TAM was a mod, and it could be again. I'm thinking more of what to expect from Epic out of the box (repo?)
          Have your say on UT Movement
          Have your say on UT Game Modes

Comment

Greed was way fun and really worked with the unreal fps style! also warfare, bombing run, domination, any multiple team modes, also the titan mutator they added to UT3 was way fun. To be the first one on your team to get enough points to transform and then fight the opposing team's titan was the EPIC!!....now to think of it, the new game titan fall is a total rip off of the the "titan" mutator in UT3.

Comment

Didnt Epic already confirm the top 3?
              Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

I went with DM, TDM, CTF and Duel.
                I would've chosen the original Domination from UT99 also if given the chance.
                Although I do find that DM and Duel are basically the same thing, one is just with less players.
                I think that DM, TDM and CTF should be the main focus of the game, at least early on.

I've never really cared for the other modes myself, as "skill" comes out best in these modes if you ask me.

Comment

Gametypes that should be added imo:
                  • DM
                  • TDM
                  • CTF
                  • VCTF
                  • Assault
                  • Invasion (Was awesome until the XP mutator came and blew the original Invasion up)
                  • Bombing Run (You don't see this alot in other FPS's, loved playing this in UT2k3)

Comment

I have to say I love the support I'm seeing for BR.

Please also remind yourselves I'm going on about Core game modes featured in previous UTs not mods people added later.
                    Have your say on UT Movement
                    Have your say on UT Game Modes

Comment

Same here. Original ut99 assault but with fast weapon switch from dm. It would revive the community on utassault.net and gain a huge interest among gamers. Check the movie assault legendary for awesome assault gameplay including competition

Comment

About Bombing Run, this was the only good thing from UT2k4 and it was pretty fun
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	3835-1-zoom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	328292

Comment

One word: GREED. Absolutely loved that mode and want it back.

Anyway I'd like to see Warfare instead of Onslaught, it had some nice additions from Assault compared to the Onslaught in UT2k4.
                          Last edited by Zaxx; 05-09-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Look its simple. You want to start with the basics which is:
                            TDM
                            DM
                            CTF
                            Assault

(always has been since ut99)
                            I always played Assault and TDM competitively on clanbase and utassault so i voted for Assault, but without the other three many people will give up on the game.
                            Any other gametype is bonus but the focus should be on the core tournament games i.e. those 4.

Comment

This is missing "King of the Hill" or "Territory Control".
                              Tuned Chaos Studios
                              Free Daily Bitcoins... because why not?

Comment

dont include TAM. it had ruined UT2004 and UT3. its for people who cant learn the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X