No announcement yet.

Game modes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Original UT99 Domination was so much fun back in the day I can do without double domination

Comment

Standard UT99 modes were the best

DM, TDM, LMS, CTF, DOM, AS

Comment

As TAM is like the most popular public game mode, I definitely think it should be included.

Comment

Warfare and Onslaught should be combined... Warfare is Onslaught with only slight modifications.
          DANG YOU UT2K4 KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN!

Comment

Originally posted by sanch3z View Post
            Warfare and Onslaught should be combined... Warfare is Onslaught with only slight modifications.
            So it would be Warfare? Pretty sure if you combined them it would be Warfare.

It would be nice to see some better maps in Warfare, lots of wasted space on UT3 maps.
            Have your say on UT Movement
            Have your say on UT Game Modes

Comment

Originally posted by HunterBuF View Post
              So it would be Warfare? Pretty sure if you combined them it would be Warfare.

It would be nice to see some better maps in Warfare, lots of wasted space on UT3 maps.
              In Steve Polge's gametype announcement he called it Onslaught... Not sure it really matters which name is chosen since they are 95% the same.
              DANG YOU UT2K4 KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN!

Comment

domination for sure DM CTF iCTF

Comment

Bring back Bombing Run! it's like football.

Comment

You're missing Team Arena Master.

Comment

I would be for not including vehicles. They just doesn't fit into the UT IMO.

Comment

I literally voted for everything I love them all .. Also although it wasn't the most popular game mode in UT3 what do you guys think of the return of betrayal?

Comment

ComboGib..

Comment

Add 4 teams please.

Also, where is Domination mode?

Last but not least, only add monsters in the game if it's going to be like MonsterHunt with separate maps. Invasion in UT2k4 was total bs.

MonsterHunt in UT99 was a lot more fun. Each map was like an adventure. Each map had it's story. It was like a small scale MMO. Players were racing not only in the form frags, but they also wanted to be the first to reach the end of the map and see themselves standing there, pelvis thrusting, waving at the others. Players were gathering before portals that lead to bossfights, almost as if they are preparing for a raid. It had quests! Often you had to search for keys or switches on the map. Gather most to progress, gather all for a special reward (like instagib). It had a variety of maps with underwater and airborn missions.

In UT2k4 there's nothing in comparison to great maps like Andromeda Ancient, Skylands 1-3, SkyBlueFound 1-2, Long Corridor (2006 version), jikyu800-en, Nali Village, Krall Fortress etc. Invasion is a completely underwhelming experience compared to MonsterHunt.

I would also like to see Betrayal and Greed I played the hell out of them in UT3. Especially Betrayal.
                            Last edited by InVader; 05-23-2014, 11:23 AM.
                            Check out my work!
                            | Sci-fi Stinger-Minigun | Faction Weapons
                            | Localization

Comment

Originally posted by IYI View Post
                              Hope to see Bombing Run back.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Ghb-LHseQ
                              Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Some funky music, there...lol.

Comment

Deathmatch, TeamDeathmatch, Duel (well, in fact is Deathmatch with maxplayers=2 so...), Capture The Flag, Assault (UT:GOTY style), Classic Domination and LastManStanding. Maybe a variation of BombingRun could be sweet. Anyway, the translocator HAS TO BE like the UT:GOTY, unlimited and with the original parabolic trajectory.

[SPA][.Trûñeros Fardones - Masilla Squad.] - To flak or not flak, that is the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X