Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Domination is back with new experiment's!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Classic Domination is back with new experiment's!!!

So since there is already one topic about domination and is pretty outdated i will make this new topic about my result's i reached around this game mode.
    I ported 3 maps from UT99 and redesigned them.Since each map has its own small 2 sentence scenario i tried to make it better.This is not final look of maps.They will be modified by style.More maps upcoming soon.
    1)DOM-Condemned
    2)DOM-Ghardhen
    3)DOM-Cryptic
    4)Dom-Cinder (coming soon)

Right now the Domination condition is going pretty well.Me and n0niz worked on code and made the gamemode from scratch and i plan in later stages upgrade Domination and bring something new to its game mechanics.
    Note: This is not Double Domination from UT2004.This is Classic Domination from UT99 with 3 points.More updates soon.

1)DOM-Condemned

2)Dom-Ghardhen

3)DOM-Cryptic
    Last edited by Mr.Rubinshtein; 11-05-2018, 06:16 AM.

Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

Upper video is teaser made by me for Domination announce trailer.As you recognized emblems have some changes.Added some transparent circle around the emblem to make a bit difficult to capture point and fight for point.And the teaser iteslf showing the maps with new design.Also to mention that vidoes i uploaded upper are a bit old and in teaser you see more updated maps.
      The link for teaser is here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8F9MKn82ok

Comment

I remodeled and redesigned the Domination Trophy which you can unlock in UT99 if you pass all Dom maps.This was used in trailer also.As Domination game mode opening.
        Reference picture included.
        Last edited by Mr.Rubinshtein; 11-05-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

This is final result of Trophy design.By the way i am planning also to remade the other trophies.

Comment

Here are the Emblems remodeled.Classics eyyy.They are included in game.

Comment

Working...
            X