Secret Agent Game Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Agent Game Mode

A mode where you would be a UT secret agent and have special weapons, special vehicles, special gear, pickups and special moves(because you had special training ofcourse). example: Maybe they are sent to kill each other, different species could have different things and maybe they were recruited from the tournaments. Just an ideal(maybe i just wanted to get secret agent man song stuck in your head.)

Last edited by cyborgion; 10-02-2014, 12:14 AM.

Found a couple pics on the web from artists for inspiration::P(Actually also a bump)

Last edited by cyborgion; 09-27-2014, 03:47 AM.

Comment

for real????

Comment

Is it so far fetched in the Unreal Universe to have Sci Fi UT Secret Agents?(maybe it is) The mode wouldn't have to be called that, was just an overall ideal. I believe if my memory is correct there was a Marine Indiana Jones(Unreal 2) which in all rights could be one, you also have corporate and government agencies involved i believe. Anyway it was just an idea i was throwing out there, be a good place to do some creative things in my opinion. Thanks for your reply
        Last edited by cyborgion; 10-02-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cyborgion View Post
          Is it so far fetched in the Unreal Universe to have Sci Fi Secret Agents?(maybe it is) The mode wouldn't have to be called that, was just an overall ideal. I believe if my memory is correct there was a Marine Indiana Jones(Unreal 2) which in all rights could be one, you also have corporate and government agencies involved i believe. Anyway it was just an idea i was throwing out there, be a good place to do some creative things in my opinion. Thanks for your reply
          Instead of making a whole new game mode you could have it as a mutator, what would the secret agent do? would all players be secret agents? sounds like a good idea for single player mode maybe but surely not for online play.
          If you wanna play a secret agent thing go play Deus Ex :P

Comment

I would like to see the whole secret agent thing taken all the way. Meaning weapons, gadgets, vehicles etc. all in one gametype. (bump)

There were mods in past UT's:
            examples:
            Agent X

Perfect Dark
            Goldeneye

But these were taken from other games as inspiration. I'd like to see a whole new thing taken farther, example: (doesn't have to be)maybe a timed based shooter gametype where you have to get from one destination to another as fast as can with one side sprinting and the other trying to stop or slow them down through a variety of different settings like rooftop to basement of building, through courtyard, across land, through water, in air, out to space etc.. Then you could have special land, water and air vehicles, plus gadgets,weapons etc.
            Last edited by cyborgion; 10-15-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I think you choosed wrong game for it

Comment

I think you choosed wrong game for it
                Maybe you are right, who knows. Thanks for reply

Comment

The idea is fine, just not the standard UT experience. Not sure how it would work with multiplayer online play - seems like you're suggesting a single player campaign.

However, with the Marketplace and future mod developers this sounds like it may be possible. Could get together a small team, make ~20 levels, then sell it as a mod for like $20. Details on the Marketplace are slim (and I'm sure Epic still isn't sure of all the details either), but it sounds like it might be possible for the game to eventually have stuff like this (but would be years away I imagine)

Comment

Working...
                  X