No announcement yet.

Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on this? The UT99-style DOM has always been my favourite gametype, I'd love to see it return.

Comment

Originally posted by Basalt View Post
      Any news on this? The UT99-style DOM has always been my favourite gametype, I'd love to see it return.
      Me too. I'm thinking of making a map for this gametype (if I need permission first for using the gametype), but I need it to be done first.

Comment

IG Domination is what got me hooked to UT99 back in 99. It was never the same in 2k3/2k4 so I would extremely like to see this game type. Great job. I'd even play it with weps.

I think my grey hairs would go away for a few if I got a chance to play Dom-Olden again in Ut4.
        Last edited by frez; 07-08-2015, 07:32 PM.

Comment

bump? Im not sure if a new thread was made or something, but id love to start map making for DOM games c: I cant promise they'll be perfect but ill give it a go. How do I download the files to start working with them?
          "Hey babe, are you set to godlike?"
          "No, why."
          "Cause your more attractive than a bot using the Link Gun's secondary"

Comment

Go to this thread if you'd like to make maps: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...ght=domination

TimEh hasn't worked on this one in awhile, and appears to be too busy to update a number of his old projects. :[

Comment

what happend to domination?
              ut4 @ ESL
              skeevn: The A-side frags [fragmovie]
              usefull jumps for beginners and advanced
              skeevn 2v2 ictf mappack

The only *** playing with arrowkeys since '95

Comment

Originally posted by skeevn View Post
                what happend to domination?
                Been wondering the same thing myself...would love to see it return!

Comment

They're probably busy working on Assault right now. Once that is out of the way, I would imagine they would look into Domination.

Comment

Hey guys to refresh this topic i made a new one for domination.Me and n0niz developed the game mode from scratch and added other new stuff.
                    here is forum link https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...w-experiment-s

Comment

Working...
                    X