Domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey guys to refresh this topic i made a new one for domination.Me and n0niz developed the game mode from scratch and added other new stuff.
    here is forum link https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...w-experiment-s

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They're probably busy working on Assault right now. Once that is out of the way, I would imagine they would look into Domination.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by skeevn View Post
    what happend to domination?
    Been wondering the same thing myself...would love to see it return!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what happend to domination?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go to this thread if you'd like to make maps: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...ght=domination

TimEh hasn't worked on this one in awhile, and appears to be too busy to update a number of his old projects. :[

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bump? Im not sure if a new thread was made or something, but id love to start map making for DOM games c: I cant promise they'll be perfect but ill give it a go. How do I download the files to start working with them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IG Domination is what got me hooked to UT99 back in 99. It was never the same in 2k3/2k4 so I would extremely like to see this game type. Great job. I'd even play it with weps.

I think my grey hairs would go away for a few if I got a chance to play Dom-Olden again in Ut4.
    Last edited by frez; 07-08-2015, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Basalt View Post
    Any news on this? The UT99-style DOM has always been my favourite gametype, I'd love to see it return.
    Me too. I'm thinking of making a map for this gametype (if I need permission first for using the gametype), but I need it to be done first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any news on this? The UT99-style DOM has always been my favourite gametype, I'd love to see it return.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I Hope Domination come i a next Builds (I have see a Video by Youtube from this Gamemode its cool)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Love DOM, can't wait to get a chance to play it !
    I loved DDom too, but only on instagib. And I hope someone will make a mod of it (as it probably won't be in the main build since it was not so popular)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is this still some progress on the game mode and where is timeh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I miss the old Domination days, UT99 had amazing maps for it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TimEh, have you updated this for the latest build or anything yet? I'd be interested in throwing it on the Mothership to play around with some more again if you have something we can use... is it on the Redirect? I could probably use it from there if it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Imperious View Post
    Can I suggest that we do not do yellow/gold with green, there has to be a better color schema that can skins stand out better than ut99 did. Red/Blue/Green + ____? What do you guys think?
    I think yellow is probably the way to go, but other alternatives might be magenta and cyan. You don't want the color to be too dark or that team will have an advantage because it will be harder for opposing players to spot and follow players on the dark colored team.
    Last edited by WHIPperSNAPper; 10-09-2014, 05:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X