Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Gametype: Team Frenzy - Gain objective-based advantages that you can gain/ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gametype: Team Frenzy - Gain objective-based advantages that you can gain/ignore

Collectibles Gametype

What if there was a gametype where you fought for collectibles to gain teamwide modifiers? Kind of like what Heroes of the Storm is doing with skulls and coins. For example, what if there was a map where you had to collect artifacts that randomly spawned on the map like in the Raven map on Heroes. When you collect three of them, your team could have double damage for 20 seconds.

Or like on the Heroes dragon map... You have teammates hold certain areas while another teammate steps on a switch to turn him into a juggernaut for a minute. They would all be team-based objectives like assault, but instead of focusing on getting the final map objective, the end goal would still be winning a team deathmatch.

It'd be like that level where you shot the switches to kill the enemies with spikes, but would take it to another level and be less gimmicky.

The pool of objective maps would be random, so you'd never know if you'd get the juggernaut map, or the double damage map, or the map where your team can gain armor etc.

We could call it... Team Frenzy
    I went by B0T0X in UT2k4, BoboTheBrave in UT3. If you remember me, send me a PM!

Remember? I was the one running backward with the flag!
Working...
X