• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hoping to see this fixed soon
    /rant

currently very broken.
    Scoob and I improved some things on this. (mostly Scoob big up! )

(extra functionality for movers mostly)

- making movers loop is now supported
    - multi staged movers
    - zelda style movers (as in keep touching button to open door completely)
    - players getting crushed by movers get warped back to Checkpoints
    - speedgate can now be scaled un-uniformly
    - cannons? :O
    - Speedkill has a billboard now for easier selection

but it has been broken for a few months now.. Likely something changed to the parent class over time and updates.
    result = speedgates don't start the timer anymore, and movers still move but always have a duplicate instance that doesn't seem to move.
    Global records system also needs a C++ serverside plugin, which i posess. but there is prolly only a very slim chanse of getting that to work with the HUB system.

Last Update can be found here:
    https://ut.rushbase.net/irridium77/SPeed.zip

Also a key and door system has been developed by "me" and solidly polished up & debugged by Scoob
    need that? > irc #absolute #unrealtournament

Hopefully a fix soon after the Epic event.
    Grtz!
    Last edited by irridium77; 09-14-2015, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you going to make it so that there are different physics modes that can be played in? Like UT99 physics, UT2k4, UT4, Quake, etc..? I mainly just really want ut2004 physics

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want to start saying bravo for your work (and upcoming), it seems very cool and makes me remember the old days

Unfortunately I can't find how to install the mod, still looking for "speed" in the main hub but no success so far

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like to see functionality which i can use to make 2 teams, or do i need to make it a CTF map and do it the old way of Bunnytrack (free cap in the end)?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't run custom maps on any servers at the moment.

Be fixed next build (same hubs)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess this is broken right now? I see it in hubs but no worky.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hah! like bunnymaps in 99! trying right now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice job TimEh! I'm a ut99 BT player (bigboss/fierd_0/doppelganger for any of ut99 players around here). I did not have much time today, but I was able to try a couple of the maps out. This looks like it has a lot of potential to sky rocket. I already see some other players from ut99 on the top of the fastest times list.... not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bosch View Post
    Is there a bug with the results being a bit different from the actual timer score?
    yeah that's a bug. there are a few other bugs as well. Not next build, but the one after i'll have an update that addresses these issues

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm fairly sure the score it displays is the time from the previous run rather than the one you just completed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a bug with the results being a bit different from the actual timer score?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChA1NsAw View Post
    Why isn't it called Bunnytrack?
    The approach to speed is a different one than bunnytrack.
    Bunnytrack has longer maps while speed maps are really short and really aim at mastering a very short period of time. Take Bunnytrack more as an Obstaclerun and Speed more as a 100m sprint :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why isn't it called Bunnytrack?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cr4zy LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That leaderboard makes me look super bad

I should make a map that is impossible for Flik to beat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X