clan arena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clan arena?

will there be a clan arena type game now like they have in quake? thats the only game model I play....

I think a clan arena would help with the competitive seen. Clans itself would be lovely to distinguish yourself and to be able to que and party with them.

Comment

Clan Arena (alias Battle Team Arena in a ut3 mod) was a very funny and competitive mod. Really one of the best gametypes I would like to play on ut4.

I remember I used to play it on quake remake maps (as Campgrounds) and it was pretty balanced and funny.
      Just the big amout of starting ammos and armor makes those last team standing games so exciting.

For me we absolutely need this on the list of gametypes: it is not so hard to implement, it is similar to team deathmatch without respawns and some new HUD stuff.

Comment

I really like CA as a quake mod. On higher skill levels people can fly. Literally. With godspeed. But in UT the arena mods just severly lacked of speed (mainly because of clunky rocket jumping in UT). I would love to see an arena mod which greatly increases general movement speed in UT. But for that you would have to change the way rocket splash works in UT i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Nealon View Post
          will there be a clan arena type game now like they have in quake? thats the only game model I play....
          Done. You can find the original post here.

Comment

Working...
          X