Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombing Run, Assault, Onslaught will be added....?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, if Steams' anything to go by, most people don't take reviews seriously anyways. I do like the idea of an activity log though. Anything to point people in the right direction is worth pursuing, especially if we start getting a bunch of gametypes with crazy variants.

Btw, I'm digging some of your UTF sig. The classes idea gives an XMP meets BR vibe. Very cool. I'd definitely be on the lookout for this

Comment

Originally posted by LeMNaDe xD View Post
      Btw, I'm digging some of your UTF sig. The classes idea gives an XMP meets BR vibe. Very cool. I'd definitely be on the lookout for this
      Thanks, Ive spent alot of time compiling things from previous Unreal, UT and UC games to come up with those, lots of late nights and discussions amongst fans so I really cant take credit for it all Basically Id like to do a nod to UT2003/4 with the sports theme angle of where Id like to take BR, I want to keep it infantry only but try to make the maps more heavily contested like DDom. Id like to think the scoring and the goal itself can be improved upon and I want to try to keep the ball launcher as weapon because I feel it makes sense but there could be work there with how the ball physics works especially on the updated engine
      Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

I just say.... Onslaught 2k4 style rulez...this is core teamplay...analyzing maps...figuring out strategies...training...lots of different variants to the gameplay...lots of great years in clan gaming all over Europe!!!

Comment

Onslaught + Torlan == amazing. So please +1 ONS from me.

Comment

+111111 for ASSAULT, my lovest gametype

Comment

I also have been playing since UT99 And A member Of {AW} since 2004 and Bombing run is a really good game mode you should keep the same game types that was in UT2004 and UT3 For the old timers that played UT back in the day and maybe ad a couple of new game types later on but Assault, CTF and BR is a must have for us die hard fans of UT Thks {AW}Greywolf (AKA{AW}Hobbs) way back when.

P.S. You took way to long to come out with a new UT Shame on You.

Comment

Yes please add Onslaught. IMO UT2004 was the pinnacle of this game, and I spent many an hour playing Onslaught maps.

Comment

I really liked the UT3 version of bombing run (But unofficial so I couldn't find any Bombing-Run server) and it would be amazing to see this officialy implemented. And I also have fingers crossed for vehicles. Anyways, I made a nice small VCTF/Bombing run map, can upload it if I didn't delete it by an accident

Comment

Assault is currently in version 0.91, fixing bugs and some final features (as well as a finished map or two) before a version 1 release. You can find the thread here: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...694-Assault-BP
                    UT4 ASSAULT - PROJECT OWNER
                    UT4ASSAULT.COM
                    ‚Äč

Forum Thread | UTA Discord | UTA Facebook
                    UTA Steam Group | Email me

Comment

Hello im old player of unreal 2004 for me is the best game play online i ever seeing and i have too unreal tournament III and dont like as 2004. I would like on this pre alpha version to include assault and onslaught for me are the best mods.

Comment

I didn't even see the concept post for BR -_- Btw we have now a BombingRun group on steam if u wanna join called "2k4 Bombing Run"
                        Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

Working...
                        X