• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Snipers Only

Download link https://ut.rushbase.net/Demonic

extract both pak files to UnrealTournament\Content\Paks

when launching your game use ?Mutator=Mutator_SDM2

any feed back just leave it was thinking of doing a rocket only set up as well as a lot of ppl enjoy that.
    Last edited by Demonicsoul; 05-06-2015, 05:08 PM.

What is this? You can already use Mutator_WeaponReplacement and Mutator_WeaponArena to handle these...
    HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
    BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Just a set mutator to spawn only with the sniper rifle with unlimted ammo simiair to InstaGIB just easier method to config the set up as you can just roll the mutator with out editing settings in ether weapon replacement or weapon arena while retaining the unlimited ammo as weapon replacement would not allow, and arena mutator base line has armor coded in to in stead of starting at just 100 hp and no pick up's

Comment

I didn't realize that about Arena... lol! Maybe I'll make another mutator that has a settings menu to cover more cases but right now in-game mutator support is completely hosed in this build.
        BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Sir_Brizz, make UT99's Last Man Standing for me? ;D
          ON-GOING PROJECTS: DM-BloodCovenant, DM-Campgrounds (Absolute)
          CONTACT & TWITCH: Absolute Discord
          , Twitch

Comment

Hello,

It doesn't work here....how parameter server to do this manually without this mod ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
              What is this? You can already use Mutator_WeaponReplacement and Mutator_WeaponArena to handle these...
              Basicaly this.

you can already put sniper only with help of that mutator.

Only thing I'd like to see a little tweak for that mutator, such as it removes the weapon spawners, since you dont need them because it limits to game only to 1 type weapon.

I'd also like to see Unlimited ammo mutator, It's not that hard to make such kind of simple mutators if you have good knowlegde on programming.
              Shock Therapy.

Comment

They did add a Weapon Arena mutator since then.

Comment

Please, can you give me the command line ? I don't understand how select sniper ...wiki tuto and forum searchs don't help me.

?mutator=WeaponArena? (not sure too...)

And after... how select sniper weapon ?

I try this line which come from another topic:
                  ?ArenaWeaponPath=/Game/RestrictedAssets/Weapons/Sniper/BP_Sniper.BP_Sniper_C??mutator=/Script/UnrealTournament.UTMutator_WeaponArena

But i don't have sniper but the rocket launcher.....wtf?
                  Last edited by Kaki88; 08-29-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X