No announcement yet.

Assault [BP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new speed coming soon also has turrets in it.

Comment

Originally posted by raxxy View Post
      the new speed coming soon also has turrets in it.
      I'm not exactly sure what you mean, do you mean the next unreal tournament build? In that case is it already in the github repository? Also, are they the turrets from ut2004 or ut99 in terms of gameplay?

Comment

Sooo awesome. Time to dominate assault again.

Comment

I can map and 3d model, shall i make a brand new map or you want me to resurrect an old one first? (would like maybe to do rook mazon frigate or another small map), is there a (map)-list so we know we don't have 2 mappers doing the same map?
          Portfolio

Comment

I'm pleased to announce version 1 of the Assault Gamemode has been completed! We still have a while to go before we have the completed product, but all the core elements of the gametype are now running. We're still testing Guardia so please provide feedback in the map thread (when it's created) or our Trello board, https://trello.com/b/Jtvc23S1/uta-resurgence . Until then, work continues on a number of other elements of the project, so updates will continue . Thanks for everyone's support so far!

Comment

Tried to join the test servers (US and EU) and as soon as it tries to start downloading it kicks me back to fragcenter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kethoth View Post
                Tried to join the test servers (US and EU) and as soon as it tries to start downloading it kicks me back to fragcenter.
                I will mention it to raxxy - sometimes the file server he uses does not allow connections, id had the problem myself. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Urgamanix View Post
                  I'm pleased to announce version 1 of the Assault Gamemode has been completed! We still have a while to go before we have the completed product, but all the core elements of the gametype are now running. We're still testing Guardia so please provide feedback in the map thread (when it's created) or our Trello board, https://trello.com/b/Jtvc23S1/uta-resurgence . Until then, work continues on a number of other elements of the project, so updates will continue . Thanks for everyone's support so far!
                  Is it possible to read the changelog somewhere so we are in the know about the progression?
                  > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
                  > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
                  > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

Hey I've probably missed it somewhere due to my own stupidity, but have you got the .pak file download link for the overlord map? Whenever i try to download it through the game itself it freezes :/
                    "Hey babe, are you set to godlike?"
                    "No, why."
                    "Cause your more attractive than a bot using the Link Gun's secondary"

Comment

Nice. I've been asked lots of times from players when this mode will be made. You made lots of people happy it's looking good.
                      Join the community Facebook page
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Any chance that AI bots will be implemented into this mode as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Zocom7 View Post
                          Any chance that AI bots will be implemented into this mode as well?
                          it's on the to do list for version 2.0 .

@GGaben

try to delete the .pak in the UnrealTournamentDEv ->Pak folder. And try downloading it from server again.

@FrostbyteGR

you can see some update-changelog on the trelloboard until other infos will follow.
                          UT4 ASSAULT - Server Admin | Community Admin
                          UT4ASSAULT.COM

Forum Thread | UTA Discord | UTA Facebook
                          UTA Steam Group | Email me

Comment

Originally posted by GGaben View Post
                            Hey I've probably missed it somewhere due to my own stupidity, but have you got the .pak file download link for the overlord map? Whenever i try to download it through the game itself it freezes :/
                            Hi GGaben, as jeff said, make sure you dont have old Assault .paks in your folders - right now UT gets very complainy about .paks that didnt directly download from servers. Also, we currently have an issue with raxxys cdn where cloudflare blocks the download, he is looking into it

Comment

Online nickname: Ba]V[sE or iBamzz
                              [*.se] Starsofsweden
                              Oldschool UT99 Player Since the beginning!

You Tube Channel: UT 4 Gameplay HD 60 FPS

Adrenaline - UT4 Fragmovie, 2015-06-26 2:07min NEW!!!

Comment

Great to see this moving forward!
                                Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Working...
                                X