Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by darkskyabove View Post
    I downloaded the mappack and ran through the maps solo, realizing that bots aren't there, yet. Impressed and excited is what I was. I loved this mode in UT2004.

IMHO this is a gametype that has the potential to pull in players new to the UT experience. DM can be a madhouse for new people. CTF requires some secret insider​ knowledge to perform well. Flag Run is getting there, but is limited by having only one objective: either move flag, or stop flag movement. (Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Flag Run, and Flag Invasion possibly more.)

Do you plan to, eventually, run your HUB (and/or servers) public? I think you should, regardless of whether EPIC agrees to make this OFFICIAL. (Which they should. @Flak.)

In fact, the sooner the better. It would be next to impossible to pull the, "Hey! This is getting boring, let's go play Assault", if a Discord invite is required.
    I strongly agree with you there darkskyabove.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I downloaded the mappack and ran through the maps solo, realizing that bots aren't there, yet. Impressed and excited is what I was. I loved this mode in UT2004.

IMHO this is a gametype that has the potential to pull in players new to the UT experience. DM can be a madhouse for new people. CTF requires some secret insider​ knowledge to perform well. Flag Run is getting there, but is limited by having only one objective: either move flag, or stop flag movement. (Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Flag Run, and Flag Invasion possibly more.)

Do you plan to, eventually, run your HUB (and/or servers) public? I think you should, regardless of whether EPIC agrees to make this OFFICIAL. (Which they should. [MENTION=1513]Flak[/MENTION].)

In fact, the sooner the better. It would be next to impossible to pull the, "Hey! This is getting boring, let's go play Assault", if a Discord invite is required.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks bot!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    Hi bloodking what's the exact name of the assault's hub? I need to confirm they have not any mismacthing in your contents, see ya in short!
    Hi darksonny, if you want to, you can join on Discord. You find someone who can assist you with any Assault related issue.
    https://discord.gg/H4rYnUW

PLEASE NOTE: To avoid errors (no HUD, joining the server=not possible) always DELETE OLD ASSAULT MAP PAK FILES in [...]\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\DownloadedPaks, [...]\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks and [...]\Saved\Paks\MyContent (UT must be closed for this)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
    If you joined our hub last week you may have outdated content in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks ; if you have not mismatch content i'll need more info, when happens the crash for example?
    Hi bloodking what's the exact name of the assault's hub? I need to confirm they have not any mismacthing in your contents, see ya in short!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi matey, by the way I tried to play some of them but I got pulled off with a crash window with your maps? Maybe could be outdated with the new ut build? Thanks for the info!
    If you joined our hub last week you may have outdated content in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks ; if you have not mismatch content i'll need more info, when happens the crash for example?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey darksonny! there's a download link in my mappack thread, thought it was clear enough.
    Hi matey, by the way I tried to play some of them but I got pulled off with a crash window with your maps? Maybe could be outdated with the new ut build? Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where can I download this mod? I asked this before long time here with no response.
    Hey darksonny! there's a download link in my mappack thread, thought it was clear enough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where can I download this mod? I asked this before long time here with no response.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Assault friends, time to try out the Assault mod with us

Also a streamed showmatch this Sunday with a max of 12 players. 2 spots left to sign up for this. Visit us on discord for more info.

http://discord.gg/9StXSaj

Attached Files
    Last edited by fatJeff; 03-02-2017, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Urgamanix View Post
    I'm back in business and almost ready for a new major release! Once that is done we will be opening up the servers once more and launching a new pug schedule and cup! Now is a fantastic time to support the game mode and community . More details next week!

It's great to have you back sir.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm back in business and almost ready for a new major release! Once that is done we will be opening up the servers once more and launching a new pug schedule and cup! Now is a fantastic time to support the game mode and community . More details next week!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fatJeff View Post
    Private testrun on UnreaPugs Hub today of the latest version :

Just a short demonstration of the good old drama The demomanager sadly doesn't catpure our Assault HUD.
    Great work you guys, I do hope you'll be able to get his into the pre-alpha soon.This is the kind of gameplay that is needed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Private testrun on UnreaPugs Hub today of the latest version :

Just a short demonstration of the good old drama The demomanager sadly doesn't catpure our Assault HUD.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, you have to admit: it's hard to negotiate while drunk and under the effects of unknowns drugs. Anyway Liandri dont sell beer or drink, it's Blitz corp's job
    Last objective should be to bring back the prototype in your office, replace the old machine and finish your break before boss notice anything. (and because the factory owner have probably been killed during your assault)
    Is it ok for you (even if you don't make money )?

Yes, it's a decent ending. More generous for both parties since the boss would probably want a few shots of beer as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X