No announcement yet.

Great Rescalening: a "new" movement base

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how I missed this. First impression is good. Will have to test more.
    Originally posted by Mysterial
    An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

Have you contemplated recooking this for the current fortnite induced stand still? I'm thinking about pushing it to the na pugs community, or maybe even absolute.
      Originally posted by Mysterial
      An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

This feeling, when the talented moder does it better than profesional developer. Well done and keep going. Where is your "donate button"? I'm asking seriously.

As the old chinese master said: "Some cash is better than no cash". Think about it @Stolid

Comment

hey, i'm very interested in trying/using this mutator. seems the last version isn't compatible with the current build since it is not listed in the mutators window after putting it in the specified folder. any chance for an update? thx

Comment

Working...
          X