Has anyone tried a PS4 controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried a PS4 controller?

Only reason I ask is my left wrist is killing me with the keyboard. After getting a lot of relief from my ps4 controller on my ps4 I just wondered if it or another controller was possible. I am still new to the keyboard and mouse. I am enjoying this game very much, I just have to regrettably limit my time on it atm

You can try using DS4.
    J2K works fine as well, I use my PS3 pad with it. GL!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I will check out the DS4 and J2K. I am new to this. Does it allow invert axis? I managed to try a wired 360 controller but I could not get the up and down inverted so that was unplayable for me sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
        You can try using DS4.
        J2K works fine as well, I use my PS3 pad with it. GL!
        Do you use the PS3 pad on unreal?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchens49 View Post
          Do you use the PS3 pad on unreal?
          Pad/Mouse combination indeed.
          LoPing
          Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

you should get ergonomic pads with your keyboard while you are using the keyboard. You would be seriously limiting yourself if you played with just a controller

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchens49 View Post
              Only reason I ask is my left wrist is killing me with the keyboard. After getting a lot of relief from my ps4 controller on my ps4 I just wondered if it or another controller was possible. I am still new to the keyboard and mouse. I am enjoying this game very much, I just have to regrettably limit my time on it atm
              If your wrist starts to hurt it is probably due to the keyboard being poorly positioned. Try changing the angle of the keyboard or your arm position and see if it helps.
              NoBrainsNoAims^ // nbna^
              My movies on YouTube:
              UT2k4: UT~]i[mmortalZ Part 1
              , Part 2 / UT~]i[mmortalZ 2 / UT Immortalz 3
              UT4: Rocket Jumping - Titan Pass

UT4: Frag Highlights #1 / #2 / #3 NEW

Comment

Hi I love use Pad/mouse comb, but using a Xbox pad and xpadder for remap keyboard key on pad make the game take 2 input from pad and keyboard together...
                There is a way to turn off pad recognization? Sry bad english

Comment

Originally posted by Gatsu46 View Post
                  Hi I love use Pad/mouse comb, but using a Xbox pad and xpadder for remap keyboard key on pad make the game take 2 input from pad and keyboard together...
                  There is a way to turn off pad recognization? Sry bad english
                  Sry for up my message but i need some feedback...
                  I use mouse+pad with keyboard mapped on pad.... The game take double imput from pad and keys emulated....
                  I think just an option to leave pad recognition or the pssibility to rebind pad key can avoid this issue...
                  I believe im not the only who play with this conf... pls do something if u can ty

Comment

Working...
                  X