An alternative dodge method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An alternative dodge method

Unfortunately my hand cannot do the double taps anymore , i would wish that there could be some kind of option for a alternative dodge activation in UT4

This can be done by adding a special button that makes a dodge if you have directional button pressed at the same moment.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

that would perfectly fix my situation , im no programmer but if this is something i can do with guidance when the game is available i will

Comment

Nice option, could help new Players to get into the Game a bit easier. But just as Option, I really love the normal Movement

Comment

I definitely think there will be a thread with the list of accessibility settings that may be implemented.
          "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
          - RenegadeRetard

Comment

what if u like hold down the jump key plus a direction to perform a long jump (double dodge jump or whatever u wanna call it) and do a single jump key press to do a normal jump.. or maybe have like a long jump key as well as a standard jump key.. how many people really feel like pressing right right jump left left jump right right jump left left jump right right jump left left jump right right jump left left jump anymore.. especially considering it's instant death if u just press the run forward key normally for more than a few seconds.
            Last edited by kronx; 05-08-2014, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I agree that dodging (along with other mechanics) should be rebind-able to either other keys or even other key combinations. This wouldn't just help keyboard and mouse users but also allow for alternative input devices. Panther XL anyone?
              Community Unreal Tournament server provided by Gamevox. Anyone is welcome to join. If you run a UT community of any kind contact me directly for your own channels with administrative privileges. If you run a UT community website contact me for global admin. http://www.galaxypugs.com/files-4-si...rverBanner.png

Comment

im so happy my request/idea isnt being completely shot down. its either a new dodge option or i wont ever be able to dodge (and maybe others too)

Comment

Working...
                X