[Request] Indicate "in Editor" on Launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Request] Indicate "in Editor" on Launcher

This is just small request to change the icon on the Launcher friends list from "Epic" to a "UE" or something that indicates obviously to someone that the user is in the editor and by extension, might not be available to play. I suppose I could close the Launcher after I launch the editor. However, it might be nice for other friends that are in the editor to know that it's probably an okay time to ask editor questions back and forth.
    Last edited by MΛuL; 09-11-2015, 09:29 PM.
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
    This is just small request to change the icon on the Launcher friends list from "Epic" to a "UE" or something that indicates obviously to someone that the user is in the editor and by extension, might not be available to play. I suppose I could close the Launcher after I launch the editor. However, it might be nice for other friends that are in the editor to know that it's probably an okay time to ask editor questions back and forth.
    Thank you M^uL for this post! .... thought this would be a great idea as well so that all my Friends would know I'm working in the editor and not playing atm!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Excelent idea! I also really want to see this implemented. The only small challenge I can think of is how to handle having UnrealEd and UT open at the same time (e.g. when testing your PAK without closing).

Comment

Originally posted by Basalt View Post
        Excelent idea! I also really want to see this implemented. The only small challenge I can think of is how to handle having UnrealEd and UT open at the same time (e.g. when testing your PAK without closing).
        Oh yeah, hadn't thought about that. Hopefully it is still doable.

Comment

Bumping... really would like to have this.

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

Yes please!

... or change the icon to green(!?)

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Working...
              X