The auto post game menus are very annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The auto post game menus are very annoying

After the game ends all I want to do is look at the scorboard and see what my stats are. Instead the full screen pops up quickly cycling through all the other players basic stats which I could really care less about wasting time while I try to close it all. Imo just going straight to the scoreboard and being able to click on the name to get their stats is all you need.

They're aware of the situation, it's a work in progress.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Hello There.
      Would be great if possible instead of the game auto cycling the boards, after the game ends we have a menu on the right, were the weapon slider is to let us choose what stats to pick up to see, to quit to menu or to go to the next game,

It would be faster instead of waiting for the next game, since UT causes some shots of adrenaline, and the waiting at the moment after games makes us yawn for that period
      Cheers

Comment

It would be nice to have the option to exit to the main menu instead of staring at the players after a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo K View Post
          It would be nice to have the option to exit to the main menu instead of staring at the players after a match.

YUP. This also applies in offline challenges...

Comment

NO.

I like seeing my character after the game ends and my stats and in game accomplishments on the right hand side of the screen. I do agree though I don't want it to cycle between all the characters because I could really care less how everyone else did.
            Current Projects

WIP: Weapon Inspect Animation: CLICK ME

Comment

Yeah, exactly. Show us the list of characters, maybe pull up your own automatically. But don't cycle through everyone automatically... and provide access back to the main menu!

Comment

Not having the option to even bring up the main menu can be aggravating. The player-cycling screen with their respective feats is cool, no doubt, but it really ought to be an optional divergence from the scoreboard and a "ready-up". All players go? Let's get that map-voting started.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexSanto View Post
                  Hello There.
                  Would be great if possible instead of the game auto cycling the boards, after the game ends we have a menu on the right, were the weapon slider is to let us choose what stats to pick up to see, to quit to menu or to go to the next game,

It would be faster instead of waiting for the next game, since UT causes some shots of adrenaline, and the waiting at the moment after games makes us yawn for that period
                  Cheers

Hello

After the new patch "Version Notes 2016 2 2 " it was included a sound that the game makes everytime we make a kill that is disturbing if we do alot of kills,
                  also as most people use headphones, the bass sound on the ingame menus when we mouse over and also the clicking, is deafening when we are browsing the game to explore,
                  It would be great if you could put a more non bass sound, and lower noise, or if you could talk to Epic if we could have the metalic sound on the Ut99 menus back

And Thanks alog the team is making a great game very fluid, the hud is not filled with such a big weapons we cannot see the map around, the loading times are realy fast

By the way sorry if this is not the correct area for this post, i didnt had alot of time to read all and find the right spot.

Comment

Working...
                  X