Is Epic planning to change HUD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Epic planning to change HUD?

Are we stuck with this HUD, i mean theres way more wan do! I am not satisfied with the HUD especially after upgrading to 24 inch monitor. Is Epic planning to make any more changes/improvements to the HUD to make it more intuitive. This topic has been left out the zone for a while and I feel its important to get it right. What does it lack? Custom HUD Colour, opacity, font sizes, horizontal? Its pretty much bland and just white/black which lacks customisation like ut3. Coming from UT2004, I do expect as much customization at least like ut99.
    However, to throw some positives Great Game Epic and Hopefully this achieves to become an e-sport.
    Last edited by squigz.; 11-22-2015, 08:55 AM.

The current HUD will not be the final HUD and we are planning on allowing for custom HUDs. However this is fairly low on the priority list.

Comment

What then has priority?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
        What then has priority?
        Pumpkin picking, 3 team CTF Tournaments at Epic HQ, TitanPass youtube trailers, Stats screens that everyone want removed, reducing splash damage instead of properly nerfing rockets, nerfing flak for the 18th time but not nearly enough, teasing us with a translocator update then removing it before the patch, and general ignoring of feedback.

Those are the priorities of the last 4 months.

Comment

Working...
        X