My Crosshairs are scaled incorrectly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Crosshairs are scaled incorrectly?

For some reason the scale I set in the Weapon setting for crosshair is half what I see in the ingame UI.

Not sure what setting I have applied which causes this?

I could manually fix each one, but the ring around the impact hammer does not obey the scale factor....I guess this is a bug in its own right...

Thanks.
    Last edited by richardboegli; 12-26-2015, 05:55 PM. Reason: English
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
    For some reason the scale I set in the Weapon setting for crosshair is half what I see in the ingame UI.

Not sure what setting I have applied which causes this?

I could manually fix each one, but the ring around the impact hammer does not obey the scale factor....I guess this is a bug in its own right...

Thanks.
    impact hammer circle will not change.

as to when changing weapon cross size shape etc. it has problem sticking. so you have to go back to weapon cross settings and save again, and it will change.So if first time modifying it does not stick, just reopen it and click save/ok again and when you press esc and get back to game, your modifications will take palce.

it also bugs me how i have to set colorize items every fkn time. wors weapon bar ever...ever

Comment

also i hope they fix it in future that when you change crosshair size to larger than 1.0 it gets kinda blurry.
      like its raster graphic instead of vector one

Comment

I think that you have to change the setting and then quit UT for them to reliably take effect.

It's some sort of bug that UT has saved your crosshairs somewhere and uses those when you start a new map, but as soon as you open your weapon settings and exit the menu it updates.

Also, I have found that you need to increase the scale in whole numbers, e.g. going to 2.0 dot is ok, but 2.5 dot isn't square.
        Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Working...
        X