• Show
Clear All

Social Window should have spectate option in Epic Games Launcher

Currently there is
    • Chat
    • Join Party
    • Remove Friend
    • Block

If your friend is playing online, there should be an option to spectate as per my mockup.

I realise this is probably only specific to UT, not sure how spectating in the other Epic games works.

Also posted onto UE4 Forums
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

This kind of annoys me too and I've tried to do it more than a couple of times before realizing you couldn't. It should be extremely easy to implement. One line for the command one for the button.
    Come join us for pickup games http://ut4pugs.us

Comment

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
      Sometimes matches are full or it is polite not to join mid-match because of the connection lag.

Trying to find the match from the Watch menu can be tricky / take too much time.

I propose adding a watch button, which would open the match through the watch section of UT.

Expanding off my other thread, a Watch option wouldn't go astray here either.

Comment

It would be convenient too if you could set yourself to "looking for duel/duel wanted" similar to setting yourself as away

Comment

Originally posted by CrispyCorpses View Post
          It would be convenient too if you could set yourself to "looking for duel/duel wanted" similar to setting yourself as away
          [MENTION=252732]CrispyCorpses[/MENTION] have a look through this thread: [PROTOTYPE] Live matchmaking - Scans for better matches while you play.

I've quoted your suggestion there

Comment

Working...
          X