Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hub browser - Should be able to select multiple hubs and see what matches are running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONCEPT ART] Hub browser - Should be able to select multiple hubs and see what matches are running

Currently in UT4, can only select a single Hub at a time.

As more hubs become available, you might want to see which matches are running on which hubs faster.

This would allow for all the hubs you want to check to be selected and view the running matches.

Either use Ctrl + click, Shift + click or Ctrl+A like in MS Windows

[screenshot]http://orig04.deviantart.net/d7c6/f/2016/064/5/1/multiple_hub_selection___mockup_1_2016_03_04_r0_by_richardboegli-d9tzdel.png[/screenshot]
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

And you got a serverbrowser ...

Imo all hub instances should be shown in the serverbrowser. Its annoying to check various hubs for the gametype and map you want to play. And quickplay only is no alternative for me. I wan't to see the options I can choose from.

Still, if EPIC follows their current way, your idea could be worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Danielito View Post
      And you got a serverbrowser ...
      hehe yeah!

Still, if EPIC follows their current way, your idea could be worth a shot.
      Thanks.

Imo all hub instances should be shown in the serverbrowser. Its annoying to check various hubs for the gametype and map you want to play. And quickplay only is no alternative for me. I wan't to see the options I can choose from.
      Yep that'd be nice. Reading this made me think of another idea.

What if you have ALL | HUBS | SERVER
      The ALL view looks like the gridview in servers, but it has an additional column which states whether it is a server or a hub.

OR like your said list all the matches in the server tab, but it has an additional column which states whether it is a server or a hub.

Effectively matches are servers, so it would make sense.
      Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Working...
      X