Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weapon menu crash the game

good day sir´s

since the last update of the game, cant access the weapon menu, cant change the pick up weapon off, hide mi weapon, etc. even if i seach the ini file, dont respect any changes, please someone can give me some direction to fix it, i can live with not been able to hide my weapon, but the pick up is just terrible.

sorry if something i wrote dont make sense, english is not my mother lang.

laters.... best regards....IND4Z0N3
    ÎИÐ4Ż0ИΞ GAME RIG: LAPTOP LENOVO Y40 - INTEL CORE I5 5200U 2.2GHZ, AMD RADEON R9 M275X, 16GB RAM - RAZER DEAHTADDER 2013 - RAZER ORBWEAVER CHROMA - RAZER KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA - RAZER GOLIATHUS - ISP: MEXICO - TOTALPLAY FIBER OPTIC 20MBPS/2MBPS (D/U)

delete all your downloaded paks

Comment

Originally posted by legionz View Post
      delete all your downloaded paks
      dude im kinda the tipe of person who dont get that tipe of instructions, wich paks? where? sorry im just dumb
      ÎИÐ4Ż0ИΞ GAME RIG: LAPTOP LENOVO Y40 - INTEL CORE I5 5200U 2.2GHZ, AMD RADEON R9 M275X, 16GB RAM - RAZER DEAHTADDER 2013 - RAZER ORBWEAVER CHROMA - RAZER KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA - RAZER GOLIATHUS - ISP: MEXICO - TOTALPLAY FIBER OPTIC 20MBPS/2MBPS (D/U)

Comment

Originally posted by NBK1LL3R View Post
        dude im kinda the tipe of person who dont get that tipe of instructions, wich paks? where? sorry im just dumb
        I think @PayBack will be able to help.
        Join the community Facebook page
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

C:\Users\---------\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks

i did some research and my man legionz, was telling me to erase all the maps and stuff in this folder.
          and it work perfectly.... thanks bro

Comment

Working...
          X