Forced binding of every function

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forced binding of every function

It'd be great if we didn't have to bind every bindable function to some key. Like the translocator for example, I use Q to switch to the translocator, but I don't want a toggle, I wanna be able to mash a button and be certain that I have that weapon out. It's not a big problem to map all the useless stuff like nextweapon, previousweapon, translocator toggle etc. to the numeric keypad, but there's quite a few of these functions by now, and I suspect there'll be more. So please, Epic, let me map the functions I need, warn me about missing mappings if that's necessary, but don't force me to bind 'em all =)

Yeah , noticed this too. I was in a game and i wanted to change a bind quickly , but then i was forced to bind this and bind that and this here , stuff i don't use anyway.....
    --=:downshift:=--

Comment

Agreed. I can't play this game without a taunt button. This is ****ing ridiculous.
      UT2004 Movement Mutator

Comment

Originally posted by Calypto View Post
        Agreed. I can't play this game without a taunt button. This is ****ing ridiculous.
        What are you saying?! Taunt is crucial in Flag Run!!!

(Just joking xD xD xD)

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
        Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

"Sorry guys for being afk for 15 minutes. I was trapped in the control settings."

Well it is in fact a little annoying that you have to bind every function to a key before you can close that window. I also experienced this some time ago.

Talking about key bindings, Epic should urgently add one for taking screenshots.
          inUnreal.de - german Unreal Tournament Fansite

Comment

Working...
          X