Forced binding of every function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    "Sorry guys for being afk for 15 minutes. I was trapped in the control settings."

Well it is in fact a little annoying that you have to bind every function to a key before you can close that window. I also experienced this some time ago.

Talking about key bindings, Epic should urgently add one for taking screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Calypto View Post
    Agreed. I can't play this game without a taunt button. This is ****ing ridiculous.
    What are you saying?! Taunt is crucial in Flag Run!!!

(Just joking xD xD xD)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed. I can't play this game without a taunt button. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah , noticed this too. I was in a game and i wanted to change a bind quickly , but then i was forced to bind this and bind that and this here , stuff i don't use anyway.....

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Forced binding of every function

Forced binding of every function

It'd be great if we didn't have to bind every bindable function to some key. Like the translocator for example, I use Q to switch to the translocator, but I don't want a toggle, I wanna be able to mash a button and be certain that I have that weapon out. It's not a big problem to map all the useless stuff like nextweapon, previousweapon, translocator toggle etc. to the numeric keypad, but there's quite a few of these functions by now, and I suspect there'll be more. So please, Epic, let me map the functions I need, warn me about missing mappings if that's necessary, but don't force me to bind 'em all =)
Working...
X