Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Edit --------
    Last edited by hekoone; 01-27-2017, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes! I NEED this crosshair:

I have to give id credit for what I think is the greatest crosshair ever. I feel I play much better with this.

EDIT: Didn't mean to attach this, oops.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Speaking of crosshairs, different games had different ways of using them:
    Unreal and UT1: a single crosshair for everything, but customisable icon. Had issues with scaling.
    Unreal II and XMP: crosshairs animate (the CAR crosshair rotates as you move, the Rocket Launcher crosshair indicates who is locked on, the Shock Lance crosshairs open up when you fire etc.), each weapon gets a unique crosshair, not customisable. Has issues with scaling.
    UT2: unique and customisable crosshairs, but do not animate by themselves. Had aspect ratio issues.
    UT3: unique but not customisable crosshairs, change colour when an enemy is hit, no scaling issues that I recall.

Having the ability to make animated crosshairs would be cool. Maybe not used in the base game, but for people creating crosshair packs that would be sweet.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Custom Crosshairs

Custom Crosshairs

I was just looking through a bunch of old UT2003 stuff and I found the custom crosshairs I made. That was a cool thing you could do in 2k3 that would be interesting to see make a return.
Working...
X