In-game (Escape) Menu Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

I was wondering what's coming up for the mid-game menu, any Epic people care to share some info?
    Snir "DDRRE" Hassidim - Living and breathing UT since 2002!
    "When Video Games and the Enterprise Meet" - Read my chronicles of building a gamers club at my workplace.
    Facebook | LinkedIn

Comment

Bump #2:

I noticed that when pressing ESC, the chatbox doesn't have focus, so the user has to use the mouse to click in order to chat, negating the entire ESC-is-chat feature. Is that by design?
      "When Video Games and the Enterprise Meet" - Read my chronicles of building a gamers club at my workplace.
      Facebook | LinkedIn

Comment

So many directions at once. I haven't thought about this menu in a while as I'm too focused elsewhere.

Comment

I like visiting this thread every now and then. Still like the design, but would perhaps move everything to the top bar.
          Facebook | LinkedIn

Comment

Originally posted by DDRRE View Post
            I like visiting this thread every now and then. Still like the design, but would perhaps move everything to the top bar.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	pre2.png
Views:	30
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	410465
            Facebook | LinkedIn

Comment

Working...
            X