Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End Game Scoreboard and Statistics (Pyth0n's result of playing around)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End Game Scoreboard and Statistics (Pyth0n's result of playing around)

First of all, thx DarkAp89 for figuring out a layout that planted a seed in my head!

This is my own version with my own touch to it, lets see how the thoughts/feedback goes. I like a more clear design and easy overview, and felt some stats were missing out/wasn't necessary.

[UPDATE 2014-10-12]
    *******************************************************************************
    Played around with the main scoreboard layout and came up with this; (Menus and stuff not included)

[Thread started with this]

A reference to how it behaves on white/black background;

(sorry for the bad alignments in stats/scores, didn't have enough time to line everything up perfectly)

Please share your feedback, am I on to something or completely out in the blue?

When I have the time I will try out a spectator UI as well, competitive style with pickup timers and such fancy things.
    Last edited by Pyth0n; 10-12-2014, 02:06 PM.

verry nice
    Admin @JoinTheForce Online Gaming Community
    Playing UT Since 99

- CTF-W00T - CTF-Tourney - DM-BioLab - CTF-WickedX - CTF-TwinTombs - My entire map list

Comment

Working...
    X