Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

controls

hi everyone

started to test the pre-version today. i dont knwo if its correct to post here but i have a movement bug and i'm wondering if i'm the only one. i cant strafe left. strafe right/dodge right works...dodge left also works...but strafe left doesnt work, no matter which key. makes it kinda unplayable. u got help?

and another question: how to turn off the weapon in the front? in all the other ut titles it was soemthing to toggle off i think. or is this option not implemented yet?

thanks

Hello! This is a known bug in the key binding which hasn't been addressed yet for some reason.

I have the same issue, I try and bind StrafeLeft to D and it doesn't work. The solution is going to MyDocuments\UnrealTournament\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and opening Input.ini

Find this line: AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=F,Scale=1.000000)

Copy it and add edit the scale so that it's a negative number (Scale=-1.000000) This is the bind for MoveLeft.

You'll want to look at the TapLeft TapRight entries and make sure they are updated to your new keys as well.

Then I believe you have to locate the bat file in the install directory (not sure what default is...) and add -clearprofile to the bat file (take off read only and edit it in notepad)

Comment

Working...
    X