No announcement yet.

How to submit a flag..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ,you still didnt added the serbian flag . Please add it ,here is another icon
    Attached Files

Comment

Envarion thank you so much, I know it's wishful thinking but I hope it makes into upcomming build.

Comment

when will the new flags added ingame _Lynx?

Comment

Originally posted by Black-Hill852 View Post
          when will the new flags added ingame _Lynx?
          +1, keen to know also.

Comment

Updating the texture now with a few more flags + fixing Portugal, will hand it off for integration later today.

EDIT: Feb 19, the updated atlas was integrated, so there's a chance it will be in the next build: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealT...539d4db5903e5b
            If not, it'll be in the one after.
            Last edited by _Lynx; 02-19-2016, 01:36 PM.
            "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
            - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
              Updating the texture now with a few more flags + fixing Portugal, will hand it off for integration later today.

EDIT: Feb 19, the updated atlas was integrated, so there's a chance it will be in the next build: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealT...539d4db5903e5b
              If not, it'll be in the one after.

Thanks _Lynx!

Comment

dont forget Indonesia This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
                Attached Files
                Last edited by _Lynx; 03-19-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Would this do for a Roman flag?

(there's also a bunch of variants attached, but I think this one worked out best)
                  Attached Files

Comment

the swiss flag is already here, but i miss this flags

Albania flag:

Byzantine Empire flag: (if this is acceptable)

Kosovo flag:
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ku11a; 02-21-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Just made a couple of African Flags. If you are from any of these countries and feel that I messed up the proportions or anything, please let me know, and I'll fix. Will eventually add all the flags for the rest of the African countries

Comment

Working...
                      X