Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    I'm looking forward to custom crosshairs as well, I've asked Joe if he could put resizing in the next build at least.
    Oh my god, please. I can't hit anything with the current crosshair. I'm about frustrated enough to stop playing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm looking forward to custom crosshairs as well, I've asked Joe if he could put resizing in the next build at least.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Koek&Bakker View Post
    I agree with OP. The crosshair department definitely needs some extra options. The current one also has lines that are way too thick imo.
    Pretty sure in the second to last stream they confirmed that crosshair additions are now in, so you should be able to have more options with the next build. Also saw them add it with my own eyes ;D So no worries friend.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree with OP. The crosshair department definitely needs some extra options. The current one also has lines that are way too thick imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm literally desperate to get to play with my little dot, which I've been used to in all shooters I've been playing over the past 15 years...

Or even better: Just give us the option to create our own crosshairs in the editor (and Paint/Photoshop), like we could in UT99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Never paid much attention to it in UT3 either, went back to UT1 after a few months when it died. I'd like to see it changed in a near future build anyway if possible, seeing as rockets are the dominant weapon in the game now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I never changed my cross hairs in UT3 either, and hated it. So, it's not like worries about this are unfounded. I don't think it will be a persistent issue, even if I have to buy some different ones, but I've made my own cross hairs in other games before, and the fact that I suffered through the default stuff in UT3 means It was either way too much trouble to do, or I just was too frustrated with my suffering frame rates from not spending a grand on a new system to run it, for cross hairs to even be a concern. I'm no stranger to customization effort. I've made my own cross hairs, spray paints, hud fonts, written countless game play scripts, and even used hacked skins in UT (which for the life of me can't remember how to do now). I still don't see an easy tutorial on UT3 cross hairs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm pretty sure it's something the team are working on already, or will be soon. As GnR once said, have a little patience

I personally miss my little Green dot crosshair.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yap underaim constantly too, **** disadvantage if you're not used to ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's designed to message the 3 barrel thing, maybe help identify to those with no weapons drawn what weapon they have, but ultimately it just gives me a false point on top to aim with, since I preferred a line to "underline" my targets with. I just constantly shoot my rockets short of my targets.

I hate reticules, and complicated cross hairs in fast paced games.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -AEnubis- View Post
    I hate that RL crosshair with a fiery passion, and want my flat line back.
    Me too, can't aim for sheet with it. I'd be satisfied if it was replaced with the standard x the other weapons are using. What purpose does it serve?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hate that RL crosshair with a fiery passion, and want my flat line back.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For me color is the most important aspect, so I know which weapon I carry if I use hidden weapons. ^^ All weapons used to have color coded xhairs for me so I instantly recognised the weapon. Won't be switching to hidden weapons before custom colored xhair support is in.

Centered weapon + hidden weapons + a simple dot or cross xhair or something similar + custom colors for each weapon = win.
    Last edited by RPGWiZ4RD; 05-08-2015, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it is something \o/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can type "HudSettings" in the console and change your scale there, keep in mind, it scales everything though:P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X